Lace High Collar Wedding Dress have 3 pictures , they are Lace High Collar Wedding Dress Awesome Ideas #1 High Neck Allover Lace Mermaid Wedding Dress With Backless Detail 0113929, Oriental Long Sleeve High Collar Lace Wedding Dress ., Marvelous Lace High Collar Wedding Dress #3 High Collar Long Sleeves Lace Satin Wedding Dress. Loading Zoom. Below are the photos:
The image about Lace High Collar Wedding Dress was posted on April 14, 2018 at 9:51 pm. This post is posted in the Wedding Dress category. Lace High Collar Wedding Dress is tagged with Lace High Collar Wedding Dress, Lace, High, Collar, Wedding, Dress..
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Collarcol•lar (kol′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a shirt, coat, dress, blouse, etc., that encompasses the neckline of the garment and is sewn permanently to it, often so as to fold or roll over.
- a similar but separate, detachable article of clothing worn around the neck or at the neckline of a garment. Cf. clerical collar.
- anything worn or placed around the neck.
- a leather or metal band or a chain, fastened around the neck of an animal, used esp. as a means of restraint or identification.
- the part of the harness that fits across the withers and over the shoulders of a draft animal, designed to distribute the pressure of the load drawn. See diag. under harness.
- an ornamental necklace worn as insignia of an order of knighthood.
- a narrow strip of leather or other material stitched around the top of a shoe as reinforcement or trimming.
- any of various collarlike markings or structures around the neck;
- a raised area of metal for reinforcing a weld.
- a raised rim at the end of a roll in a rolling mill to check lateral expansion of the metal being rolled.
- [Mach.]a short ring formed on or fastened over a rod or shaft as a locating or holding part.
- (in iron or steel construction) a rigid frame for maintaining the form of an opening.
- the upper rim of a borehole, shot hole, or mine shaft.
- Also called bracelet. a narrow horizontal molding encircling the top or bottom of a furniture leg.
- an arrest;
- a person placed under arrest.
- hot under the collar, [Informal.]angry;
- to put a collar on;
furnish with a collar: They finally succeeded in collaring the unwilling dog.
- to seize by the collar or neck: We collared the little fellow and brought him, struggling all the while, into the house.
- to detain (someone anxious to leave) in conversation: The reporters collared the witness for an hour.
- to lay hold of, seize, or take.
- to place under arrest.
- to roll up and bind (meat, fish, etc.) for cooking.
- (of a piece being rolled) to wrap itself around a roller.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Before discussing about Lace High Collar Wedding Dress, we'll give some tips about developing a superior wedding invites to you. The initial step and their parents, consult with the style. Except a wedding party that is independent would be made by each household having a separate request anyway. The controversy plus a war of words frequently may actually make sure your invitation card layout is completely fit.
If essential, provide the label of couples and the calls together with groups of each so that the invitee isn't confused and believed the invitation was wrong address. Or when it is experienced necessary, have the device number in each household. When the person of the invitation wasn't acquainted with her household and the woman the goal, so your receiver of the request can contact the phone number listed without a doubt whether it's legitimate they're invited.
But also for the house plan, the bride must create its which is often discussed with all the Lace High Collar Wedding Dress supplier. Should be tested again, whether the routes that you simply develop come in agreement with path situations that were present. Summarize many things and do not get a floor or map plan created economically will make folks wander off. Equally, the map- publishing request cards or held seller. Will undoubtedly be inconvenient when the place was already expired. Don't allow visitors you stray into other areas or receive, also getting lost were additionally being held possibly a wedding or a celebration.
More Photos on Lace High Collar Wedding Dress
- Medium Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dresses In Abilene Tx
- Fifties Wedding Dresses
- Romantica Claudia Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dresses Drop Waist
- Wedding Dress Belt Uk
- Red Corset Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dress Outline
- Wedding Dresses In San Antonio
- Hollywood Glam Wedding Dress
- Gorgeous Plus Size Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Venues In Surrey
- Wedding Reception Venues In Nottingham
- Lake Charles Wedding Venues
- Grecian Style Wedding Dresses
- Brown And Blue Wedding Dresses