Tissuetis•sue (tish′o̅o̅ or, esp. Brit., tis′yo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., v., -sued, -su•ing.
- an aggregate of similar cells and cell products forming a definite kind of structural material with a specific function, in a multicellular organism.
- See tissue paper.
- any of several kinds of soft gauzy papers used for various purposes: cleansing tissue; toilet tissue.
- an interwoven or interconnected series or mass: a tissue of falsehoods.
- a piece of thin writing paper on which carbon copies are made.
- a woven fabric, esp. one of light or gauzy texture, originally woven with gold or silver: a blouse of a delicate tissue.
- to remove (a cosmetic or cream) with a facial tissue (often fol. by off): Tissue all cosmetics off the face before going to bed.
- to weave, esp. with threads of gold and silver.
Paperpa•per (pā′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, usually in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing, for wrapping things, etc.
- a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
- something resembling this substance, as papyrus.
- a written or printed document or the like.
- a newspaper or journal.
- an essay, article, or dissertation on a particular topic: a paper on early Mayan artifacts.
- Often, papers. a document establishing or verifying identity, status, or the like: citizenship papers.
- negotiable notes, bills, etc., as commercial paper or paper money: Only silver, please, no paper.
- a promissory note.
- papers, a. [Naut.]See ship's papers. b. See rolling paper.
- See toilet paper.
- a sheet or card of paper with pins or needles stuck through it in rows.
- a set of questions for an examination, an individual set of written answers to them, or any written piece of schoolwork.
- a free pass to an entertainment.
- on paper:
- in written or printed form.
- in theory rather than in practice.
- existing only in a preliminary state;
in a plan or design: The university building program is still only on paper.
- to cover with wallpaper or apply wallpaper to: They papered the bedroom last summer.
- to line or cover with paper.
- to distribute handbills, posters, etc., throughout: to paper a neighborhood with campaign literature.
- to fold, enclose, or wrap in paper.
- to supply with paper.
- [Informal.]to deluge with documents, esp. those requiring one to comply with certain technical procedures, as a means of legal harassment: He papered the plaintiff to force a settlement.
- to fill (a theater or the like) with spectators by giving away free tickets or passes.
- [Archaic.]a. to write or set down on paper.b. to describe in writing.
- to apply wallpaper to walls.
- paper over, to patch up or attempt to conceal (a difference, disagreement, etc.) so as to preserve a friendship, present a unified opinion, etc.: to paper over a dispute.
- made of paper or paperlike material: a paper bag.
thin, flimsy, or frail.
- of, pertaining to, or noting routine clerical duties.
- pertaining to or carried on by means of letters, articles, books, etc.: a paper war.
- written or printed on paper.
- existing in theory or principle only and not in reality: paper profits.
- indicating the first event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- including many patrons admitted on free passes, as an audience for a theatrical performance: It's a paper house tonight.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
New York (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Newsnews (no̅o̅z, nyo̅o̅z),USA pronunciation n. (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a report of a recent event;
information: His family has had no news of his whereabouts for months.
- the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television.
- such reports taken collectively;
information reported: There's good news tonight.
- a person, thing, or event considered as a choice subject for journalistic treatment;
newsworthy material. Cf. copy (def. 5).
Hi guys, this picture is about Tissue Paper Wedding Dress #1 NY Daily News. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1044 x 1489. It's file size is just 257 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Tissue Paper Wedding Dress.
Besides Tissue Paper Wedding Dress, choosing a good wedding cake can also be very important to your wedding. Preparing chair with lovely arrangements. Seats may not appear to be a marriage your most crucial part, in the event the exhibit is manufactured attractive decoration however they will give an actual variation. If you feel your welcomed guests won't be thinking about the seat that you just have organized for looks simple, so that it could attract your welcomed visitors you'll be able to decorate it having a bandage material seats and additional tape on the fit. With design on your chair will make the friends feel in a position and comfortable till accomplished, to attend your wedding.
But if you are considering classic subjects, then the use along and of candlelight be so organized with lamps can also be a selection of your decorations. Well, that is best wishes ideas for Tissue Paper Wedding Dress #1 NY Daily News that may be used for-you who want to produce a wedding desserts that are superior.
Light Is Section Of Wedding Accessories. Lighting is one-part of the marriage decorations that will give asked friends and your appeal. It is possible to pick better lighting extras which might be classic and modern. You can pick the lights are decorative as your wedding arrangements should you opt for modern extras. So that you can supply the impact of luxury at the wedding you can even make use of a laser-light column.
Similar Posts of Tissue Paper Wedding Dress #1 NY Daily News
- Cream Vintage Wedding Dresses
- How To Book A Wedding Venue
- Cheap Wedding Venues In Florida
- Wedding Occasion Dresses
- Wedding Dresses Minneapolis
- 2 In One Wedding Dresses
- Dotted Swiss Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dresses Online Usa
- Open Back Lace Wedding Dress
- Wedding Reception Venues Raleigh Nc
- Backyard Wedding Dress Code
- Freehold Wedding Venue
- Red Corset Wedding Dress
- White Rose Lace Wedding Dress
- Vera Wang Wedding Dress Sale
- Small Wedding Venues In Tampa Fl