Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Howdy there, this post is about 1920s Style Wedding Dress (ordinary 20s Style Wedding Dresses #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 516 x 773. This post's file size is just 58 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: 20s Style Wedding Dresses.
Proper occasion themed wedding. In addition to 1920s Style Wedding Dress (ordinary 20s Style Wedding Dresses #5), there is also black-tie or a themed marriage party conventional used through the night. For a concept party-like this, black costume will often deserve to be billed. Nevertheless, you need to always wear an attire that is dark with pieces that are long. Conversely, you may also use an outfit that is dark with knee-length accordingto your ease.
Likewise, while joining a wedding, several easy tips to use a 1920s Style Wedding Dress (ordinary 20s Style Wedding Dresses #5). In addition to elegance and luxury's remarkable aspect, it satisfies make you look stunning and worn costume that is black for every single body-shape.
The wedding party in the seaside or beach wedding. The occasion was given that the majority are placed about the seaside or seaside wedding. Usually, vibrant colored clothes will be chosen by girls. However, there's something extremely elegant while sporting a black costume when and while participating a marriage located on the seaside the dress just a little flutter as breeze. In selecting an attire to get a beach wedding party the main element is a product that is lightweight.
Random Images on 1920s Style Wedding Dress (ordinary 20s Style Wedding Dresses #5)
- White With Red Wedding Dress
- 19th Century Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dress Shops Hull
- Funny Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues Columbus Indiana
- Wedding Dress Online Cheap
- Wedding Venues In Delaware County
- Unique Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dresses Downtown La
- Pirate Wedding Dress
- Short Wedding Dress With Sheer Overlay
- Lace Cap Sleeve Ball Gown Wedding Dress
- Taffeta Mermaid Wedding Dress
- Bustle Wedding Dress
- Natural Waist Wedding Dress
- Celebrity Wedding Dresses 2014