Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Lace Applications A-line Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dress Black And White #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 720 x 1009. This post's file size is just 72 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you might Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Wedding Dress Black And White.
For selecting sometimes and Lace Applications A-line Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dress Black And White #5) who not sometimes take a while makes men under tension. Because there are some items that need your attention, consequently, it takes you. Properly, here are on choosing a wedding ring gentleman, four tips.
Adjust with Temperament. Corresponding design or style a ring with another person's individuality might be one selection. As an example, a man who has a character that is small and favors something traditional to become appropriate to employ a gold or silver band. Therefore it looks easy and common, additionally, the look of the band can be built ordinary.
Change the Design Guys Such. First thing in choosing males a wedding-ring you have to do is really a wedding-ring to modify the product with all the man's design. You're able to fit the ring model with career or a pastime they do. As an example, if the guys who possess a difficult work inside the outdoors or love sports including intense nature, it's greater never to use jewels. Misplaced or broken gemstones can be led to by this.
Related Images on Lace Applications A-line Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dress Black And White #5)
- Wedding Venues Westchester County Ny
- Ivory Vintage Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dress Inexpensive
- New Forest Wedding Venues
- Puffy Wedding Dress
- Caroline Kennedy Wedding Dress
- Indian Wedding Reception Dress For Men
- Can I Wear A Long Dress To A Wedding
- Wedding Dresses For Rent Dallas Tx
- Wedding Venues North Jersey
- Best Long Island Wedding Venues
- Wedding Dresses In Houston
- Organza A Line Wedding Dress
- Wedding Guest Dresses Maternity
- Arlington Tx Wedding Venues
- Wedding Dresses For A Small Wedding