Toilettoi•let (toi′lit),USA pronunciation n.
Also, toilette (for defs. 6, 8).
- a bathroom fixture consisting of a bowl, usually with a detachable, hinged seat and lid, and a device for flushing with water, used for defecation and urination.
- a lavatory.
- a bathroom.
- See toilet bowl.
- a dressing room, esp. one containing a bath.
- the act or process of dressing or grooming oneself, including bathing and arranging the hair: to make one's toilet; busy at her toilet.
- See toilet set.
- the dress or costume of a person;
any particular costume: toilet of white silk.
- [Surg.]the cleansing of a part after childbirth or a wound after an operation.
- [Archaic.]See dressing table.
- go down (or in ) the toilet, to become worthless or profitless;
be doomed: The team's entire season went down the toilet.
Paperpa•per (pā′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, usually in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing, for wrapping things, etc.
- a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
- something resembling this substance, as papyrus.
- a written or printed document or the like.
- a newspaper or journal.
- an essay, article, or dissertation on a particular topic: a paper on early Mayan artifacts.
- Often, papers. a document establishing or verifying identity, status, or the like: citizenship papers.
- negotiable notes, bills, etc., as commercial paper or paper money: Only silver, please, no paper.
- a promissory note.
- papers, a. [Naut.]See ship's papers. b. See rolling paper.
- See toilet paper.
- a sheet or card of paper with pins or needles stuck through it in rows.
- a set of questions for an examination, an individual set of written answers to them, or any written piece of schoolwork.
- a free pass to an entertainment.
- on paper:
- in written or printed form.
- in theory rather than in practice.
- existing only in a preliminary state;
in a plan or design: The university building program is still only on paper.
- to cover with wallpaper or apply wallpaper to: They papered the bedroom last summer.
- to line or cover with paper.
- to distribute handbills, posters, etc., throughout: to paper a neighborhood with campaign literature.
- to fold, enclose, or wrap in paper.
- to supply with paper.
- [Informal.]to deluge with documents, esp. those requiring one to comply with certain technical procedures, as a means of legal harassment: He papered the plaintiff to force a settlement.
- to fill (a theater or the like) with spectators by giving away free tickets or passes.
- [Archaic.]a. to write or set down on paper.b. to describe in writing.
- to apply wallpaper to walls.
- paper over, to patch up or attempt to conceal (a difference, disagreement, etc.) so as to preserve a friendship, present a unified opinion, etc.: to paper over a dispute.
- made of paper or paperlike material: a paper bag.
thin, flimsy, or frail.
- of, pertaining to, or noting routine clerical duties.
- pertaining to or carried on by means of letters, articles, books, etc.: a paper war.
- written or printed on paper.
- existing in theory or principle only and not in reality: paper profits.
- indicating the first event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- including many patrons admitted on free passes, as an audience for a theatrical performance: It's a paper house tonight.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Contestcon•test (n. kon′test;v. kən test′),USA pronunciation n.
- a race, conflict, or other competition between rivals, as for a prize.
- struggle for victory or superiority.
- strife in argument;
controversy: Their marriage was marred by perpetual contest.
- to struggle or fight for, as in battle.
- to argue against;
dispute: to contest a controversial question; to contest a will.
- to call in question: They contested his right to speak.
- to contend for in rivalry.
- to dispute;
New York (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Newsnews (no̅o̅z, nyo̅o̅z),USA pronunciation n. (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a report of a recent event;
information: His family has had no news of his whereabouts for months.
- the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television.
- such reports taken collectively;
information reported: There's good news tonight.
- a person, thing, or event considered as a choice subject for journalistic treatment;
newsworthy material. Cf. copy (def. 5).
Hi guys, this picture is about Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest #5 NY Daily News. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1068 x 1524. It's file size is only 302 KB. If You want to save This post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest.
We are going to give you some recommendations on making a good wedding invitations, before discussing about Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest. Step one and their parents, consult the style. Except a distinct wedding party would be made by each family having a separate request anyway. a conflict of words and the discussion typically appear to make sure your request card layout is completely fit.
But also for the home program, its which is often reviewed with all the Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest #5 NY Daily News merchant must be made by the woman. Have to be checked again, perhaps the maps that you just generate come in agreement with recent route conditions. Review several things and do not obtain a guide or floor plan made economically will make people get lost. Likewise, the map- held seller or printing request cards. Is going to be annoying when the place had been terminated. Don't enable friends you invite, perhaps getting missing or stray into other places were additionally being used perhaps a wedding or a party.
If necessary, supply families of each as well as the title of partners and one's calls so your visitor is not confused and imagined the request was improper address. Or if it's sensed required, also include the telephone range in each family. When the receiver of the request was not familiar with her family and the woman the target, so the beneficiary of the request could contact the phone number outlined for sure whether it is correct they are asked.
Related Pictures on Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest #5 NY Daily News
- 1890 Wedding Dresses
- Dry Cleaners Wedding Dress Preservation
- Wedding Venues In Fullerton
- Wedding Venue Cancelled On Us
- Www Tidebuy Com Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Venues Chicagoland Area
- Wedding Dresses With Lace Sleeves And Open Back
- How To Ship A Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues In Fullerton
- Full Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress Stores In Miami
- Lace Arm Wedding Dress
- Summer Dresses For Wedding Guests
- Wedding Reception Venues Minneapolis
- Mother Of The Groom Dresses For Winter Wedding
- Wedding With Different Bridesmaid Dresses