Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
JacksonJack•son ( jak′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- Andrew ("Old Hickory''), 1767–1845, U.S. general: 7th president of the U.S. 1829–37.
- Lady Barbara. See Ward, Barbara.
- Helen Hunt (Helen Maria Fiske), 1830–85, U.S. novelist and poet.
- Jesse L(ouis), born 1941, U.S. Baptist minister and civil-rights and political activist.
- Mahalia, 1911–72, U.S. gospel singer.Robert Hough•wout (hou′ət),USA pronunciation 1892–1954, U.S. jurist: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1941–54.
- Thomas Jonathan ("Stonewall Jackson''), 1824–63, Confederate general in the American Civil War.
- a city in and the capital of Mississippi, in the central part. 202,895.
- a city in W Tennessee. 49,131.
- a city in S Michigan. 39,739.
- a town in NW Wyoming: resort near Jackson Hole. 4511.
- a male given name, meaning "son of Jack.''
- Mississippi (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- multiple sclerosis.
Ms. (miz),USA pronunciation pl. Mses.
- a title of respect prefixed to a woman's name or position: unlike Miss or Mrs., it does not depend upon or indicate her marital status.
- a title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., esp. in an idealized or excessive way: Ms. Cooperation.
Ms. came into use in the 1950s as a title before a woman's surname when her marital status was unknown or irrelevant. In the early 1970s, the use of Ms. was adopted and encouraged by the women's movement, the reasoning being that since a man's marital status is not revealed by the title Mr., there is no reason that a woman's status should be revealed by her title. Since then Ms. has gained increasing currency, especially in business and professional use. Some women prefer the traditional Miss (still fully standard for a woman whose marital status is unknown and for an unmarried woman) or, when appropriate, Mrs.Newspaper editors sometimes reject Ms. except in quoted matter. Others use whichever of the three titles a woman prefers if her preference is known. Increasingly, newspapers avoid the use of all three titles by referring to women by their full names in first references (Sarah Brady;
Margaret Bourke-White) and by surname only, as with men, in subsequent references: Brady, Bourke-White.Since all three titles--Ms., Miss, and Mrs.--remain in use, the preference of the woman being named or addressed or the practice of the organization or publication in which the name is to appear is often followed.
Ms. is pronounced (miz), a pronunciation that is identical with one standard South Midland and Southern U.S. pronunciation of Mrs.
MS., pl. MSS.
ms., pl. mss.
- [Com.]months after sight.
meter per second;
meters per second.
- mail steamer.
- Master of Science.
- Master in Surgery.
- modification of the stem of.
- [Com.]months after sight.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Hi , this photo is about Nice Wedding Dresses Jackson Ms #6 The Knot. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 598 x 399. It's file size is only 46 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Wedding Dresses Jackson Ms.
In choosing a Nice Wedding Dresses Jackson Ms #6 The Knot for somebody or possibly a friend occasionally a need for more thinking and also wearing are able to get wedding items that complement the considerations. Because of the vertigo occasionally we shall basically offer income because of not knowing what things to present anything to the receiver.
For art-lovers lovers. Nothing is wonderful for wedding partners who adore art when getting a present of exhibit passes, show tickets / music / bands / singers of their favorite. When receiving items mentioned above, they will feel delighted. You merely learn who the band, performer, performingarts favored topical bridal couple. This citation is just a reward to them within the type of a present that is unique and be ready to generate them right into a honeymoon.
But do you realize that sometimes perhaps the couple really wants to get presents of items from relatives or close friends as presents from friends have become memorable for the pair's wedding. Here are in selecting a Wedding Dresses Jackson Ms, some methods that may aid you.
Related Ideas of Nice Wedding Dresses Jackson Ms #6 The Knot
- Pakistani Wedding Games Dress Up
- Wedding Venues Southern Maine
- Orthodox Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress Singapore
- Short Ivory Lace Wedding Dress
- Barn Wedding Venues Birmingham
- Cream Mermaid Wedding Dress
- Maxi Dress To Wear To A Wedding
- Stevie Of Mcleods Daughters Wedding Dress
- Inexpensive Wedding Venues California
- Wedding Dresses Without Sleeves
- Wedding Dresses On Amazon
- Huge Wedding Venues
- Wedding Dresses For Skinny Brides
- Kate Spade Wedding Belles Dress
- Wedding Venues In Meridian Idaho