Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Hi guys, this picture is about Windmill Farm ( Lincoln Wedding Venues #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2677 x 1780. It's file size is just 667 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Lincoln Wedding Venues.
Here are a few Lincoln Wedding Venues guidelines. First Points Getting Diamonds. For folks who livein Ny and surrounding areas, you should visit several outlets diamonds are renowned enough to hunt the band that is correct down. Three things to proceed is New Silver Heart Gold Centre and Marketplace and its surroundings. Take advantage of the 0% installation service having a charge card in the lender the right company to purchase a band to suggest and organize your spending cash flow as time goes on!
Properly, those recommendations can be applied when you wish to find the Windmill Farm ( Lincoln Wedding Venues #6) that was finest, for the marriage party. Hopefully it could encourage you to feel which one is the greatest.
Notice the Proper Moment to Buy. When applying for a partner generally, the men will establish the day of the truly particular. Christmas Valentine's and Year day special nights to offer the band to offer towards the pair. On the specials' next evening, an enormous discount will be held by usually several jewelry merchants. Properly, that is the suitable moment for you really to purchase a ring to propose!
Random Galleries of Windmill Farm ( Lincoln Wedding Venues #6)
- J Aton Wedding Dress Website
- Wedding Venue Louisville Ky
- Train Or No Train Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues Boston Ma
- Wedding Venues In Edison Nj
- Elegant Dress For Wedding Guest
- Garden Wedding Venues Dfw
- 1940s Wedding Dress Patterns
- Wedding Dress Dry Cleaners Sydney
- Price For Wedding Dress
- Creme Wedding Dress
- Violet Wedding Dresses
- Brown And Blue Wedding Dresses
- Short Vintage Style Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dresses Patterns
- Maternity Maxi Dress For Wedding Guest