Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Hello , this blog post is about Ohariu Farm Venue, Wellington ( Cheap Wedding Venues Nz #11). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1012 x 674. This attachment's file size is just 157 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Cheap Wedding Venues Nz.
Are you thumping waiting holy occasion in your life? It is a feeling that's experienced by all-women with this earth. Marriage will be the time awaited desire many females possibly since they were young girls. To acquire outcomes in accordance with our wishes, not just a woman wedding to seek assistance from couples who have been committed, exploring the Web, or for some people who prefer to utilize a large wallet leader weeding companies. It all got off to make their dreams' marriage.
There are lots of items to the attention of prospective newlyweds in prep for union, but are as critical because the others, you must take some time to select wedding gowns that boost your look, for it is for the bride, we'll offer you recommendations on choosing a Ohariu Farm Venue, Wellington ( Cheap Wedding Venues Nz #11) acceptable about the big day.
Search for Friends Ladies Picking Wedding Gown. Request help from pals or relatives who would happily accompany you to pick a wedding dress, since your companion may possibly not be ready to accompany you continue to decide on a marriage dress, especially if your associate can be a small specialist whose occupation is rising, ofcourse he does not want to restrict the function choosing a wedding dress that will take a large amount of time.
Random Posts of Ohariu Farm Venue, Wellington ( Cheap Wedding Venues Nz #11)
- Wedding Venues In Williamsburg Brooklyn
- Cap Sleeve V Neck Wedding Dress
- Pink Tulle Wedding Dress
- Www Davidsbridal Com Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Venues St Louis Mo
- Friends In Wedding Dresses
- What Kind Of Dress To Wear To A Wedding
- Cream Wedding Dresses With Sleeves
- Wedding Dress Stores In Fort Worth
- November Rain Wedding Dress For Sale
- Cheap Intimate Wedding Venues
- Wedding Dress Beach Casual
- Frilly Wedding Dresses
- Custom Wedding Dress Designer
- Cheap Wedding Dresses Raleigh Nc
- Plus Size Vintage Wedding Dresses