Southsouth (n., adj., adv. south;v. south, souᵺ),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass lying directly opposite north. Abbr.: S
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the South, the general area south of Pennsylvania and the Ohio River and east of the Mississippi, consisting mainly of those states that formed the Confederacy.
- lying toward or situated in the south;
directed or proceeding toward the south.
- coming from the south, as a wind.
- to, toward, or in the south.
- [Informal.]into a state of serious decline, loss, or the like: Sales went south during the recession.
- to turn or move in a southerly direction.
- to cross the meridian.
Hamsham1 (ham),USA pronunciation n.
- a cut of meat from the heavy-muscled part of a hog's rear quarter, between hip and hock, usually cured.
- that part of a hog's hind leg.
- the part of the leg back of the knee.
- Often, hams. the back of the thigh, or the thigh and the buttock together.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Venuesven•ue (ven′yo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- the place of a crime or cause of action.
- the county or place where the jury is gathered and the cause tried.
- the designation, in the pleading, of the jurisdiction where a trial will be held.
- the statement naming the place and person before whom an affidavit was sworn.
- the scene or locale of any action or event.
- the position taken by a person engaged in argument or debate;
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Howdy there, this photo is about South Hams Wedding Venues #1 Pitt Farm Cottages. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1456 x 364. This photo's file size is just 142 KB. If You want to save This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: South Hams Wedding Venues.
You have got a long-term plan to bear a serious partnership having a partner? You've to think to apply for the South Hams Wedding Venues #1 Pitt Farm Cottages, before you begin preparing to transfer to marriage, obviously. One can be a qualification before you utilize would be to pick a ring that meets your requirements, must.
Establish Layout Ring and Design. Picking a ring layout contemporary minimalist style is highly recommended for many who need to get a gemstone at an inexpensive cost while in the case. Compare with the vintage elaborate ring of diamonds across the area of the ring. Vintage ring design models typically have higher rates weighed against modern design. Benefit from the per cent installation facility using a charge card from your bank the correct provider to get a band to recommend and organize your spending cash-flow later on!
Establish the sort Diamonds. Within this area precision was necessary by the in selecting a diamond. Since diamonds have a variety of styles and sorts, it's. Where the servings were fairly challenging because there are a few facts that must be considered to get a, this can be. If you're undecided, you can ask colleagues who have in investing in a ring to utilize, knowledge.
Relevant Photos of South Hams Wedding Venues #1 Pitt Farm Cottages
- Dress Up For A Wedding
- Wedding Dresses Of 2015
- Elegant Wedding Dresses With Long Sleeves
- Beautiful Unique Wedding Dresses
- Red Corset Wedding Dress
- Elegant African Dresses For Weddings
- Short Skirt Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues In Santa Cruz Ca
- A Line Wedding Dresses
- Modest Wedding Dresses Cheap
- Disney Tiana Wedding Dress
- Asian Wedding Dresses Birmingham
- Heart Shaped Wedding Dresses
- Plus Wedding Dresses With Sleeves
- Inexpensive Chicago Wedding Venues
- Md Wedding Venues