Silversil•ver (sil′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol: Ag;
at. wt.: 107.870;
at. no.: 47;
sp. gr.: 10.5 at 20°C.
- coin made of this metal;
money: a handful of silver.
- this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
- table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
- any flatware: The kitchen silver is of stainless steel.
- something resembling this metal in color, luster, etc.
- a lustrous grayish white or whitish gray, or the color of the metal: the silver of the leaves.
- any of the silver halides used for photographic purposes, as silver bromide, silver chloride, or silver iodide.
- See silver medal.
- consisting of, made of, or plated with silver.
- of or pertaining to silver.
- producing or yielding silver.
- resembling silver;
silvery: the silver moon.
- clear and soft: silver sounds.
persuasive: a silver tongue.
- urging the use of silver as a currency standard: silver economists.
- indicating the twenty-fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- having the color silver: a silver dress.
- to coat with silver or some silverlike substance.
- to give a silvery color to.
- to become a silvery color.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Howdy , this image is about Silver City Farm Board ( Farm Wedding Venue #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 900 x 393. It's file size is just 80 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Farm Wedding Venue.
Before talking about Silver City Farm Board ( Farm Wedding Venue #5) let me inform you some tips Choosing a wedding meal. Picking a wedding meal isn't solely based on style but also the form, since the shape that is wonderful produce when attending your wedding your friends have the impact and will provide additional designs of the wedding. Nowadays contemporary wedding cake style and shape with diverse striking and hues.
There are numerous Farm Wedding Venue specifics that ought to be known by the pair to be committed in order to assume today's believe that they actually happened. For location settings, contemporary perspective will be given by tablecloths straightforward, with white discs and glasses are fitted with colorful napkins. You can also make use of a rectangular-fashioned menu or additional non traditional forms to obtain an effect that is contemporary.
Hang lanterns on the limit of the area as wedding extras may also supply the perception of modern and affectionate at the space where your wedding service. Different modern wedding design accessories as you are able to employ is by using woods adorned colorful lamps will also offer a sense of unique and modern wedding.
Related Galleries of Silver City Farm Board ( Farm Wedding Venue #5)
- Independent Wedding Dress Designers
- Vera Wang Corset Wedding Dresses
- Vintage Dresses Wedding
- Texas Rustic Wedding Venues
- Wedding Venues In Ealing
- Cheap Halter Top Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress From Dhgate
- New Dresses For Wedding
- Marilee Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Lunch Dress Code Singapore
- Wedding Singer Dress
- Wedding Dress Boutique Melbourne
- Dark Blue Wedding Dresses
- Long Dresses For Beach Wedding Guest
- Kurdish Wedding Dress
- Wedding And Bridesmaid Dresses Uk