KansasKan•sas (kan′zəs),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the central United States: a part of the Midwest. 2,363,208. 82,276 sq. mi. (213,094 sq. km). Cap.: Topeka. Abbr.: KS (for use with zip code), Kans., Kan., Kas.
- a river in NE Kansas, flowing E to the Missouri River. 169 mi. (270 km) long.
Starstar (stär),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., starred, star•ring.
- any of the heavenly bodies, except the moon, appearing as fixed luminous points in the sky at night.
- any of the large, self-luminous, heavenly bodies, as the sun, Polaris, etc.
- any heavenly body.
- a heavenly body, esp. a planet, considered as influencing humankind and events.
- a person's destiny, fortune, temperament, etc., regarded as influenced and determined by the stars.
- a conventionalized figure usually having five or six points radiating from or disposed about a center.
- this figure used as an ornament, award, badge, mark of excellence, etc.: The movie was awarded three stars.
- a gem having the star cut.
- the asterism in a crystal or a gemstone, as in a star sapphire.
- a crystal or a gemstone having such asterism.
- See star facet.
- an asterisk.
- a person who is celebrated or distinguished in some art, profession, or other field.
- a prominent actor, singer, or the like, esp. one who plays the leading role in a performance.
- [U.S. Mil.]See battle star.
- [U.S. Navy.]
- a gold or bronze star worn on the ribbon of a decoration or medal to represent a second or subsequent award of the same decoration or medal.
- a silver star worn in place of five gold or bronze stars.
- a white spot on the forehead of a horse.
- a mullet.
- make someone see stars, to deal someone a severe blow causing the illusion of brilliant streaks of light before the eyes: The blow on the head made him see stars, and the next thing he knew he was in the hospital.
- thank one's lucky stars, to acknowledge one's good fortune;
be grateful: Instead of complaining about hospital bills she should thank her lucky stars she's still alive.Also, thank one's stars.
- celebrated, prominent, or distinguished;
preeminent: a star basketball player; a star reporter.
- of or pertaining to a star or stars.
- to set with or as with stars;
- to feature as a star: an old movie starring Rudolph Valentino .
- to mark with a star or asterisk, as for special notice.
- to shine as a star;
be brilliant or prominent.
- (of a performer) to appear as a star: He starred in several productions of Shaw's plays.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Kansas Star Event Center ( Wichita Wedding Reception Venues #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1164 x 776. This attachment's file size is only 160 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Wichita Wedding Reception Venues.
Are you currently smashing ready occasion that is holy in your lifetime? It's an atmosphere that's felt by all-women on this earth. Relationship will be the time awaited imagine several females actually simply because they were girls. To obtain results prior to our desires, not a bride wedding to seek advice from lovers who have been committed, searching the Net, or for some people who would rather use a tote planner that is weighty weeding solutions. All of it got off to create the wedding in their desires.
There are many what to the eye of prospective newlyweds in planning for union, but are as significant whilst the others, you should make an effort to decide on wedding dresses that enhance your look, for this is for the woman, we are going to give you tips about picking a Wichita Wedding Reception Venues ideal about the big day.
Try to find Buddies Accompany Girls Choosing Bridal Dress. Request aid from buddies or relatives who'd gladly accompany one to select a wedding dress, because your companion might not be ready to accompany you continue to choose a wedding dress, particularly if your companion is just a fresh specialist whose vocation is increasing, naturally he does not desire to interfere with the event selecting a wedding dress that could have a lot of period.
More Images on Kansas Star Event Center ( Wichita Wedding Reception Venues #7)
- Portland Wedding Reception Venues
- Wedding Dresses With Gloves
- Vera Bradley Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Venues In Fallbrook
- Wedding Reception Dresses For The Bride
- Cheap Strapless Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress Cake Tutorial
- How To Bustle A Wedding Dress Instructions
- Wedding Dress Description
- Wedding Venues North Jersey
- Great Dresses For Weddings
- Skirt Under Wedding Dress
- Goth Style Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Guest Dresses Glasgow
- Vera Bradley Wedding Dresses
- Northern Rivers Wedding Venues