HamiltonHam•il•ton (ham′əl tən),USA pronunciation n.
- Alexander, 1757–1804, American statesman and writer on government: the first Secretary of the Treasury 1789–97; mortally wounded by Aaron Burr in a duel.
- Edith, 1867–1963, U.S. classical scholar and writer.
- Lady Emma, (Amy, or Emily, Lyon), 1765?–1815, mistress of Viscount Nelson.Sir Ian Standish Mon•teith (mon′tēth),USA pronunciation 1853–1947, British general.
- Sir William, 1788–1856, Scottish philosopher.Sir William Rowan (rō′ən),USA pronunciation 1805–65, Irish mathematician and astronomer.
- former name of Churchill River.
- Also called Grand River. a river flowing E through S Labrador into the Atlantic. 600 mi. (965 km).
- Mount, a mountain of the Coast Range in California, near San Jose: site of Lick Observatory. 4209 ft. (1283 m).
- a seaport in SE Ontario, in SE Canada, on Lake Ontario. 312,003.
- a city on central North Island, in New Zealand. 154,606.
- an administrative district in the Strathclyde region, in S Scotland. 107,178;
50 sq. mi. (130 sq. km).
- a city in this district, SE of Glasgow. 46,376.
- a city in SW Ohio. 63,189.
- a seaport in and the capital of Bermuda. 3000.
- a male given name.
Millmill1 (mil),USA pronunciation n.
- a factory for certain kinds of manufacture, as paper, steel, or textiles.
- a building equipped with machinery for grinding grain into flour and other cereal products.
- a machine for grinding, crushing, or pulverizing any solid substance: a coffee mill.
- any of various machines that modify the shape or size of a workpiece by rotating tools or the work: rolling mill.
- any of various other apparatuses for shaping materials or performing other mechanical operations.
- a business or institution that dispenses products or services in an impersonal or mechanical manner, as if produced in a factory: a divorce mill; a diploma mill.
- [Mach.]a cutter on a milling machine.
- a steel roller for receiving and transferring an impressed design, as to a calico-printing cylinder or a banknote-printing plate.
- a place or set of machinery for crushing or concentrating ore.
- a boxing match or fistfight.
- through the mill, [Informal.]undergoing or having undergone severe difficulties, trials, etc., esp. with an effect on one's health, personality, or character: He's really been through the mill since his wife's death.
- to grind, work, treat, or shape in or with a mill.
- to make a raised edge on (a coin or the like).
- to make narrow, radial grooves on the raised edge of (a coin or the like).
- to beat or stir, as to a froth: to mill chocolate.
- to beat or strike;
- to move around aimlessly, slowly, or confusedly, as a herd of cattle (often fol. by about or around).
- to fight or box.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Venueven•ue (ven′yo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- the place of a crime or cause of action.
- the county or place where the jury is gathered and the cause tried.
- the designation, in the pleading, of the jurisdiction where a trial will be held.
- the statement naming the place and person before whom an affidavit was sworn.
- the scene or locale of any action or event.
- the position taken by a person engaged in argument or debate;
Amazinga•maz•ing (ə mā′zing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Hello folks, this post is about Hamilton Mill Wedding Venue Amazing Design #1 Ancaster-mill-wedding-venue-canada. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 567 x 396. It's file size is just 70 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Hamilton Mill Wedding Venue.
Before speaking about Hamilton Mill Wedding Venue allow me to inform you some tips Choosing a wedding meal. Choosing a wedding meal is not simply according to taste but additionally the shape, as the shape that is beautiful provides added arrangements of your wedding and produce when attending your wedding your friends obtain the feeling. Nowadays contemporary wedding meal style and shape with contrasting colors and striking.
There are lots of Hamilton Mill Wedding Venue facts that needs to be acknowledged by the pair to be married in order to anticipate today's feel that they really happened. For place adjustments, modern twist will be given by tablecloths basic, with eyeglasses and bright dishes are installed with brightly colored napkins. You may also work with a rectangular-formed different non-traditional or dish forms to get a perception that is modern.
Suspend lamps to the roof of the space as wedding accessories may also supply the perception of contemporary and passionate at the bedroom where your wedding ceremony. Other contemporary wedding decor components that you can utilize is by using trees furnished vibrant lamps may also offer a sense of distinctive and contemporary wedding.
More Posts on Hamilton Mill Wedding Venue Amazing Design #1 Ancaster-mill-wedding-venue-canada
- Best Wedding Venues In Dc
- Cheap Wedding Dresses For Pregnant Women
- Point Pleasant Wedding Venues
- Discount Lace Wedding Dresses
- Botswana Traditional Wedding Dresses
- Lake Charles Wedding Venues
- Santa Cruz Mountains Wedding Venues
- Fish Tail Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues Winston Salem
- Bloomington Indiana Wedding Venues
- Selling Wedding Dress Online
- Maxi Wedding Dress Uk
- Wedding Dresses Khmer
- Monique Lhullier Wedding Dress
- Tulle And Organza Wedding Dresses
- Plus Size Wedding Dresses With Lace Sleeves