Lanelane1 (lān),USA pronunciation n.
- a narrow way or passage between hedges, fences, walls, or houses.
- any narrow or well-defined passage, track, channel, or course.
- a longitudinally marked part of a highway wide enough to accommodate one vehicle, often set off from adjacent lanes by painted lines (often used in combination): a new six-lane turnpike.
- a fixed route followed by ocean steamers or airplanes.
- (in a running or swimming race) the marked-off space or path within which a competitor must remain during the course of a race.
- See bowling alley (def. 1).
Rangesrange (rānj),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., ranged, rang•ing.
- the extent to which or the limits between which variation is possible: the range of steel prices; a wide range of styles.
- the extent or scope of the operation or action of something: within range of vision.
- the distance to which a projectile is or may be sent by a weapon.
- the distance of the target from the weapon.
- an area equipped with targets for practice in shooting weapons: a rifle range.
- an area used for flight-testing missiles.
- the distance of something to be located from some point of operation, as in sound ranging.
- the distance that can be covered by an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle, carrying a normal load without refueling.
- the difference between the largest and smallest values in a statistical distribution.
- a continuous course of masonry of the same height from end to end.
- compass (def. 4).
- the horizontal direction or extension of a survey line established by two or more marked points.
- (in U.S. public-land surveys) one of a series of divisions numbered east or west from the principal meridian of the survey and consisting of a row of townships, each six miles square, that are numbered north or south from a base line.
- [Navig.]a line established by markers or lights on shore for the location of soundings.
- a rank, class, or order: in the higher ranges of society.
- a row, line, or series, as of persons or things.
- an act of ranging or moving around, as over an area or region.
- Also called rangeland. an area or tract that is or may be ranged over, esp. an open region for the grazing of livestock.
- the region over which a population or species is distributed: the range of the Baltimore oriole.
- the set of all values attained by a given function throughout its domain.
- a chain of mountains forming a single system: the Catskill Range.
- a large portable or stationary cooking stove having burners built into the top surface and containing one or more ovens.
- the maximum distance that a charged particle, as a proton, can penetrate a given medium and still maintain sufficient kinetic energy to produce ionization in the medium.
- a large cleat for securing various lines, esp. the tacks and sheets of courses.
- a length of anchor cable laid on deck.
- in range, (of two or more objects observed from a vessel) located one directly behind the other.
- working or grazing on a range: range horses; range animals like steer and sheep.
- to draw up or arrange (persons or things) in rows or lines or in a specific position, company, or group: The sergeant ranged the troops in columns of six across.
- to place or arrange systematically;
set in order;
dispose: The members of the cast were ranged in their proper places on stage.
- to place in a particular class;
classify: They ranged themselves with the liberals.
- to make straight, level, or even, as lines of type.
- to pass over or through (an area or region) in all directions, as in exploring or searching: They ranged the entire countryside.
- to pasture (cattle) on a range.
- to direct or train, as a telescope, upon an object.
- to obtain the range of (something aimed at or to be located).
- to lay out (an anchor cable) so that the anchor may descend smoothly.
- to vary within certain limits: prices ranging from $5 to $10.
- to have a certain variety of things somehow related: emotions ranging from smugness to despair.
- to move around or through a region in all directions, as people or animals.
- to rove, roam, or wander: The talk ranged over a variety of subjects.
- to stretch out or extend in a line, as things: shabby houses ranged along the road.
- to extend, run, or go in a certain direction: a boundary ranging from east and west.
- to lie or extend in the same line or plane, as one thing with another or others.
- to take up a position in a line or in order.
- to extend, be found, or occur over an area or throughout a period, as an animal or plant.
- to have a specified range, as a gun, missile, etc.
- to find the range, as of something aimed at or to be located.
- (of an anchored vessel) to swerve or sheer (often fol. by about).
Hi peoples, this post is about Poets Lane - Dandenong Ranges (ordinary Wedding Venues In Dandenong Ranges #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1254 x 836. This post's file size is only 288 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Wedding Venues In Dandenong Ranges.
You've got an extended-term want to undertake a significant romance having a partner? You've to believe to utilize for that Poets Lane - Dandenong Ranges (ordinary Wedding Venues In Dandenong Ranges #8) prior to starting getting ready to transfer to relationship, obviously. One is a requirement before you apply would be to choose a ring that matches your preferences, must.
Determine the type Diamonds. In picking a diamond, within this part the required accuracy. Since diamonds have a number of patterns and types it's. This is where the portions were quite tricky since there are several facts that really must be regarded, to get a. You'll be able to receive peers who curently have knowledge in buying a band to utilize, if you're doubtful.
Determine Type and Layout Ring. Picking a band design modern minimalist style is recommended for folks who would like to get an engagement ring at a reasonable value in the handbag. Compare with the traditional elaborate ring of diamonds round the area of the band. Basic band design types usually have higher charges in contrast to contemporary design. Take the right supplier to purchase a ring to offer to advantage of the per cent sequel service having a charge card in the lender and manage your spending income later on!
Similar Galleries on Poets Lane - Dandenong Ranges (ordinary Wedding Venues In Dandenong Ranges #8)
- Jenny Packham Willow Wedding Dress
- Moroccan Wedding Dress
- Organza Style Wedding Dresses
- How To Dress For A Jewish Wedding
- Cute Dresses For A Wedding Reception
- Harry Potter Fleur Delacour Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dress Trade
- La Rosa Wedding Dresses
- Blue Cocktail Dresses For Wedding
- Orthodox Wedding Dresses
- Black Vera Wang Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dress Cleaning Bristol
- Custom Wedding Dress Los Angeles
- Ebay J Crew Wedding Dress
- Walt Disney World Wedding Venues
- Wedding Dresses Sherri Hill