Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
MinnesotaMin•ne•so•ta (min′ə sō′tə),USA pronunciation n.
Min′ne•so′tan, adj., n.
- a state in the N central United States. 4,077,148;
84,068 sq. mi. (217,735 sq. km). Cap.: St. Paul. Abbr.: MN (for use with zip code), Minn.
- a river flowing SE from the W border of Minnesota into the Mississippi near St. Paul. 332 mi. (535 km) long.
Bridebride1 (brīd),USA pronunciation n.
- a newly married woman or a woman about to be married.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Green Acres | Minnesota Bride Magazine ( Unique Wedding Venues Minnesota #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 756 x 507. This attachment's file size is only 104 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Unique Wedding Venues Minnesota.
For those of you who would like to get married, there's nothing inappropriate if everything is organized with Green Acres | Minnesota Bride Magazine ( Unique Wedding Venues Minnesota #4). One of them is an invitation card which will be sent. Wherever and when the wedding took place, manufactured invitation cards will be anticipated to convey obvious information about who to wed. The following intriguing information about the strategies for selecting Green Acres | Minnesota Bride Magazine ( Unique Wedding Venues Minnesota #4) such as for example:
Step one that must be consumed groom and from the bride are currently seeking invitation card layout. Find or create a design as possible. If necessary, echoed the request cards you will ever acquire. It's also possible to visit the place of printing or invitation card machine, a terrific and exclusive glance and keep it inside your memory.
Occasionally, the groom and bride need to display their Pre Wedding photos. No matter if you wish to do this. Furthermore, nowadays there are many people that received a marriage invitation card influx of interested to determine groom and the bride, not just their names' encounters.
Re-create, athome the style prior to your associate along with your wishes. So your answers are adequate, the method of hunting request cards should really be performed well in-advance ahead of the weddingday. At least 8 weeks ahead of the wedding day.
Relevant Posts on Green Acres | Minnesota Bride Magazine ( Unique Wedding Venues Minnesota #4)
- Hayley Paige Wedding Dresses For Sale
- Michael Kors Wedding Dresses
- Garden Grove Wedding Venues
- Wedding Dresses With Red And White
- Las Colinas Wedding Venues
- Silk Sheath Wedding Dress
- Bronze Wedding Dress
- A Dress To Wear To A Wedding
- Wedding Dresses Doncaster
- Wedding Dress Under 2000
- Wedding Dress Maker Edinburgh
- Express Wedding Dresses
- Corset Wedding Dress Patterns
- Alberta Ferretti Wedding Dress
- Lace Dresses For Wedding
- Alexa Chung Wedding Dress