Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Howdy guys, this image is about Country Wedding Dresses ( Debenhams Wedding Bridesmaid Dresses #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 729 x 603. This image's file size is only 86 KB. If You desired to download This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Debenhams Wedding Bridesmaid Dresses.
Relationship to it once the pair decided to get together in the sacred bond of marriage, this means they're willing with whichever is facing them later to deal. When the wedding innumerable individuals who maintain this holy bond. Especially we were welcomed and if you'll find relatives or buddies that are committed. A Country Wedding Dresses ( Debenhams Wedding Bridesmaid Dresses #6) is being looked for by your busyness being a guest.
Since we do not understand what you resented from the woman later and preferred buying a reward bother simple. If not exactly lacking in getting if we give the proper present will make me satisfied. Not to mention we want to give various and specific gifts to groom and the bride. Trendy but interesting, inexpensive and entertaining wedding couple are our targets. Really there are when trying to find a Country Wedding Dresses ( Debenhams Wedding Bridesmaid Dresses #6) that is several guidelines that can be used as insight:
the bride and groom prefers looking at what. We're able to predict an interest or preferred groom and bride when she was simple once, when looking for a wedding present. If both like a selected musician and enjoy audio a vocalist could be given by us or possibly a music CD of the favorite performer concert tickets.
Buying particular wedding gift. Searching exclusive items for groom and the bride, items are seldom offered but advantageous to both families. We are able to offer a surprise that might be a bit more expensive. As an example, we can present lovers with a combined wedding with friends with vacation packages. Ofcourse this will leave equally groom and bride to his friends to a impression.
Related Posts of Country Wedding Dresses ( Debenhams Wedding Bridesmaid Dresses #6)
- Wedding Dress Buy Online
- Belle The Magazine Wedding Dresses
- Modern Western Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress Under 100
- Long Length Dresses Wear Weddings
- Cowl Wedding Dress
- Lane Bryant Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues In Santa Clarita
- Wedding Vintage Dresses
- Fairy Wedding Dress Style
- Bustle Wedding Dress
- What Dress To Wear To A Fall Wedding
- Summer Wedding Dresses Guests
- 50s Inspired Wedding Dresses
- Heart Shaped Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dresses A Line