ORDERor•der (ôr′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- an authoritative direction or instruction;
- a command of a court or judge.
- a command or notice issued by a military organization or a military commander to troops, sailors, etc.
- the disposition of things following one after another, as in space or time;
succession or sequence: The names were listed in alphabetical order.
- a condition in which each thing is properly disposed with reference to other things and to its purpose;
methodical or harmonious arrangement: You must try to give order to your life.
- formal disposition or array: the order of the troops.
- proper, satisfactory, or working condition.
- state or condition generally: His financial affairs were in good order.
- conformity or obedience to law or established authority;
absence of disturbance, riot, revolt, unruliness, etc.: A police officer was there to maintain order.
- customary mode of procedure;
established practice or usage.
- the customary or prescribed mode of proceeding in debates or the like, or in the conduct of deliberative or legislative bodies, public meetings, etc.: parliamentary rules of order.
- prevailing course or arrangement of things;
established system or regime: The old order is changing.
- conformity to this.
- a direction or commission to make, provide, or furnish something: The salesclerk will take your order.
- a quantity of goods or items purchased or sold: The druggist is sending the order right over.
- the arrangement of the elements of a construction in a particular sequence, as the placing of John before the verb and of George after it in John saw George.
- the hierarchy of grammatical rules applying to a construction.
- the rank of immediate constituents.
- any of the nine grades of angels in medieval angelology. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- degree, as in algebra.
- the number of rows or columns of a square matrix or determinant.
- the number of times a function has been differentiated to produce a given derivative: a second order derivative.
- the order of the highest derivative appearing in a given differential equation: d2y/dx2 + 3y (dy/dx) - 6 = 0 is a differential equation of order two.
- the number of elements of a given group.
- the smallest positive integer such that a given element in a group raised to that integer equals the identity.
- the least positive integer n such that permuting a given set n times under a given permutation results in the set in its original form.
- any class, kind, or sort, as of persons or things, distinguished from others by nature or character: talents of a high order.
- the usual major subdivision of a class or subclass in the classification of organisms, consisting of several families.
- a rank, grade, or class of persons in a community.
- a group or body of persons of the same profession, occupation, or pursuits: the clerical order.
- a body or society of persons living by common consent under the same religious, moral, or social regulations.
- [Eccles.]any of the degrees or grades of clerical office. Cf. major order, minor order.
- a monastic society or fraternity: the Franciscan order.
- a written direction to pay money or deliver goods, given by a person legally entitled to dispose of it: delivery order; exchange order.
- any arrangement of columns with an entablature.
- any of five such arrangements typical of classical architecture, including the Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian orders invented by the Greeks and adapted by the Romans, the Tuscan order, invented by the Romans, and the Composite order, first named during the Renaissance.
- any of several concentric rings composing an arch, esp. when each projects beyond the one below. See illus. under tympanum.
- orders, the rank or status of an ordained Christian minister.
- Usually, orders. the rite or sacrament of ordination.
- a prescribed form of divine service or of administration of a rite or ceremony.
- the service itself.
- the visible structures essential or desirable to the nature of the church, involving esp. ministry, polity, and sacraments.
- a society or fraternity of knights, of combined military and monastic character, as, in the Middle Ages, the Knights Templars.
- a modern organization or society more or less resembling the knightly orders: fraternal orders.
- a special honor or rank conferred by a sovereign upon a person for distinguished achievement.
- the insignia worn by such persons.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a pass for admission to a theater, museum, or the like.
- a tall order, a very difficult or formidable task, requirement, or demand: Getting the crop harvested with so few hands to help was a tall order.Also, a large order.
- call to order, to begin (a meeting): The meeting was called to order at 3 o'clock.
- in order:
appropriate: It appears that an apology is in order.
- in a state of proper arrangement, preparation, or readiness: Everything is in order for the departure.
- correct according to the rules of parliamentary procedure: Questions from the floor are now in order.
- in order that, so that;
to the end that: We ought to leave early in order that we may not miss the train.
- in order to, as a means to;
with the purpose of: She worked summers in order to save money for college.
- in short order, with promptness or speed;
rapidly: The merchandise arrived in short order.
- on order, ordered but not yet received: We're out of stock in that item, but it's on order.
- on the order of:
- resembling to some extent;
like: I would like a dress on the order of the one in the window.
about: On the order of 100,000 people attended the rally.
- out of order:
unsuitable: His remark was certainly out of order.
- not operating properly;
in disrepair: The air conditioner is out of order again.
- incorrect according to the rules of parliamentary procedure: The chairwoman told him that he was out of order.
- to order, according to one's individual requirements or instructions: a suit made to order; carpeting cut to order.
- to give an order, direction, or command to: The infantry divisions were ordered to advance.
- to direct or command to go or come as specified: to order a person out of one's house.
- to prescribe: The doctor ordered rest for the patient.
- to direct to be made, supplied, or furnished: to order a copy of a book.
- to regulate, conduct, or manage: to order one's life for greater leisure.
- to arrange methodically or suitably: to order chessmen for a game.
- to arrange (the elements of a set) so that if one element precedes another, it cannot be preceded by the other or by elements that the other precedes.
- to ordain, as God or fate does.
- to invest with clerical rank or authority.
- to give an order or issue orders: I wish to order, but the waiter is busy.
Hello folks, this post is about ORDER NUMBER ( Wedding Dress Shops Hull #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1398 x 1864. This picture's file size is just 267 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Wedding Dress Shops Hull.
You've got an extended-term want to bear a serious partnership using a spouse? You have to believe to utilize for the ORDER NUMBER ( Wedding Dress Shops Hull #7) before you start getting ready to transfer to relationship, of course. One is just a requirement before you utilize is to choose a ring that matches your requirements, must.
Establish Type and Design Band. Choosing a band layout modern minimalist-style is strongly suggested for those who need to get a gemstone at a reasonable value inside the case. Compare with the basic elaborate ring of diamonds round the circumference of the band. Classic band design designs typically have bigger costs weighed against contemporary style. Take the appropriate provider to buy a ring to offer to advantage of the per cent payment service with a credit card from your bank and arrange your spending cash flow later on!
Well, those guidelines might be utilized when you want to choose the finest ORDER NUMBER ( Wedding Dress Shops Hull #7), on your marriage party. Preferably it may encourage you to feel which is the best.
Notice the Right Period to Get. When trying to get somebody usually, the men can ascertain the time of the truly exclusive. Christmas Year and Valentine's day nights that are specific to provide the ring to propose for the couple. Around the specials' next time, often many jewelry merchants can hold a discount that is massive. Well, that is the right moment for you yourself to buy a ring to propose!
Establish the type Diamonds. In picking a diamond within this part the mandatory reliability. Because diamonds have a selection of kinds and patterns, it's. Where the servings were very challenging since there are several details that really must be regarded to get a this can be. If you're doubtful, it is possible to ask peers who curently have knowledge in purchasing a band to use.
Survey Points Diamonds. For many who livein Jakarta and surrounding regions, you need to visit with many merchants diamonds are popular enough to hunt the ring that is right down. Three what to get is its own surroundings, New Silver Centre and Marketplace and Platinum Center. Benefit from the percent fitting center having a creditcard from your bank the appropriate supplier to buy a band to offer and organize your spending income in the foreseeable future!
Related Posts of ORDER NUMBER ( Wedding Dress Shops Hull #7)
- Wedding Dress Song Korean
- Doctor Who Inspired Wedding Dress
- Casual Dresses For Weddings
- Wedding Dress Vintage Lace
- Outdoor Wedding Venues In North Carolina
- Wedding Dress Inexpensive
- Crystal Mermaid Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues North Jersey
- Four Weddings Dresses
- Unique Wedding Venues South Jersey
- A Line Beaded Wedding Dresses
- Dresses For Guest At A Wedding
- V Neck Lace Mermaid Wedding Dress
- Thai Silk Wedding Dress
- Pirate Wedding Dress
- Lace Wedding Dress Ebay