Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Acidac•id (as′id),USA pronunciation n.
- a compound usually having a sour taste and capable of neutralizing alkalis and reddening blue litmus paper, containing hydrogen that can be replaced by a metal or an electropositive group to form a salt, or containing an atom that can accept a pair of electrons from a base. Acids are proton donors that yield hydronium ions in water solution, or electron-pair acceptors that combine with electron-pair donors or bases.
- a substance with a sour taste.
- something, as a remark or piece of writing, that is sharp, sour, or ill-natured: His criticism was pure acid.
- See LSD (def. 2).
- put on the acid, [Australian Slang.]to importune someone, as for money, sexual favors, or confidential information.
- belonging or pertaining to acids or the anhydrides of acids.
- having only a part of the hydrogen of an acid replaced by a metal or its equivalent: an acid phosphate.
- having a pH value of less than 7. Cf. alkaline (def. 4).
- sharp or biting to the taste;
tasting like vinegar;
sour: acid fruits.
- sharp, biting, or ill-natured in mood, manner, etc.: an acid remark; an acid wit.
- containing much silica.
- noting, pertaining to, or made by a process in which the lining of the furnace, or the slag that is present, functions as an acid in high-temperature reactions in taking electrons from oxide ions: usually a siliceous material, as sand or ganister. Cf. basic (def. 3).
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Tissuetis•sue (tish′o̅o̅ or, esp. Brit., tis′yo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., v., -sued, -su•ing.
- an aggregate of similar cells and cell products forming a definite kind of structural material with a specific function, in a multicellular organism.
- See tissue paper.
- any of several kinds of soft gauzy papers used for various purposes: cleansing tissue; toilet tissue.
- an interwoven or interconnected series or mass: a tissue of falsehoods.
- a piece of thin writing paper on which carbon copies are made.
- a woven fabric, esp. one of light or gauzy texture, originally woven with gold or silver: a blouse of a delicate tissue.
- to remove (a cosmetic or cream) with a facial tissue (often fol. by off): Tissue all cosmetics off the face before going to bed.
- to weave, esp. with threads of gold and silver.
Paperpa•per (pā′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, usually in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing, for wrapping things, etc.
- a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
- something resembling this substance, as papyrus.
- a written or printed document or the like.
- a newspaper or journal.
- an essay, article, or dissertation on a particular topic: a paper on early Mayan artifacts.
- Often, papers. a document establishing or verifying identity, status, or the like: citizenship papers.
- negotiable notes, bills, etc., as commercial paper or paper money: Only silver, please, no paper.
- a promissory note.
- papers, a. [Naut.]See ship's papers. b. See rolling paper.
- See toilet paper.
- a sheet or card of paper with pins or needles stuck through it in rows.
- a set of questions for an examination, an individual set of written answers to them, or any written piece of schoolwork.
- a free pass to an entertainment.
- on paper:
- in written or printed form.
- in theory rather than in practice.
- existing only in a preliminary state;
in a plan or design: The university building program is still only on paper.
- to cover with wallpaper or apply wallpaper to: They papered the bedroom last summer.
- to line or cover with paper.
- to distribute handbills, posters, etc., throughout: to paper a neighborhood with campaign literature.
- to fold, enclose, or wrap in paper.
- to supply with paper.
- [Informal.]to deluge with documents, esp. those requiring one to comply with certain technical procedures, as a means of legal harassment: He papered the plaintiff to force a settlement.
- to fill (a theater or the like) with spectators by giving away free tickets or passes.
- [Archaic.]a. to write or set down on paper.b. to describe in writing.
- to apply wallpaper to walls.
- paper over, to patch up or attempt to conceal (a difference, disagreement, etc.) so as to preserve a friendship, present a unified opinion, etc.: to paper over a dispute.
- made of paper or paperlike material: a paper bag.
thin, flimsy, or frail.
- of, pertaining to, or noting routine clerical duties.
- pertaining to or carried on by means of letters, articles, books, etc.: a paper war.
- written or printed on paper.
- existing in theory or principle only and not in reality: paper profits.
- indicating the first event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- including many patrons admitted on free passes, as an audience for a theatrical performance: It's a paper house tonight.
Hello guys, this picture is about Large Sheets Of Acid Free Tissue Paper ( Wedding Dress Storage Box Acid Free #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 744 x 558. It's file size is only 33 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Wedding Dress Storage Box Acid Free.
If the pair chose to meet up while in the sacred attachment of marriage, meaning they are prepared to take care of whatever is in front of them, union to it. Once the wedding countless candidates who store this connection that is sacred. Particularly if you'll find friends or relatives who are committed. Your busyness like a guest is currently looking for a Wedding Dress Storage Box Acid Free.
Looking for a reward bother easy, because we do not understand what you resented from the bride later and preferred. If we supply the appropriate gift can make me happy, in acquiring if-not exactly lacking. And undoubtedly you want to offer various and specific items for groom and the bride. Nice but inexpensive, appealing and fun wedding couple are our expectations. Actually there are when searching for a Large Sheets Of Acid Free Tissue Paper ( Wedding Dress Storage Box Acid Free #1) that's a few ideas which can be employed as insight:
Looking at what's chosen groom and by the bride. We could see through a hobby or favored wedding couple when she was simple once while buying a wedding present. If both such as a specific performer and enjoy music we could give a musician or even a audio CD of these favorite artist show tickets.
Looking for a wedding present that is unique. Items are seldom given but advantageous to both households although hunting particular presents for the bride and groom. a present that might be a bit more costly can be given by us. As an example, we are able to give lovers using a joint wedding with friends with vacation plans. Needless to say this will leave equally wedding couple to his pals to an unforgettable effect.
Related Images on Large Sheets Of Acid Free Tissue Paper ( Wedding Dress Storage Box Acid Free #1)
- Informal Wedding Dresses With Sleeves
- African Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dress Preservation Bag
- Best Undergarments For Wedding Dress
- Vintage Boho Wedding Dresses
- Ciara Wedding Dress
- Pretty Pink Wedding Dresses
- Nice Dress For Wedding
- Wedding Venues In Brentwood Tn
- Best Wedding Dress
- Old West Wedding Dresses
- How To Shop For A Wedding Dress
- Outdoor Wedding Venues In Cleveland Ohio
- Resort Wedding Venues
- Divina Sposa Wedding Dresses
- Bella Wedding Dress Replica