Watterswatt•er (wot′ər),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
- a light bulb, radio station, etc., of specified wattage (usually used in combination): This lamp takes a 60-watter.
Bridesbride1 (brīd),USA pronunciation n.
- a newly married woman or a woman about to be married.
Sheathsheath (shēth),USA pronunciation n., pl. sheaths (shēᵺz),USA pronunciation v.
- a case or covering for the blade of a sword, dagger, or the like.
- any similar close-fitting covering or case.
- a condom.
- a closely enveloping part or structure, as in an animal or plant.
- the leaf base when it forms a vertical coating surrounding the stem.
- a close-fitting dress, skirt, or coat, esp. an unbelted dress with a straight drape.
- the metal covering of a cable.
- the metal wall of a wave guide.
- a space charge formed by ions near an electrode in a tube containing low-pressure gas.
- the region of a space charge in a cathode-ray tube.
- to sheathe.
sheath′like′, sheath′y, adj.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Hello guys, this photo is about Watters Brides Mila 7014B Sheath Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dresses By Watters #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 501 x 718. It's file size is only 40 KB. If You ought to download This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Wedding Dresses By Watters.
Watters Brides Mila 7014B Sheath Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dresses By Watters #6) is actually a holy thing maybe an event of the lifetime for somebody. Wedding event can be an event that will not be-forgotten any time soon, and everybody needs her marriage wedding or seems incredibly attractive. One of the most critical points in a marriage is choosing the designs that are right for 2 creatures who will be the new ship sailed living.
Each pair also desires things that are different with Relationship special and remarkable or the principle Decoration Wedding. Groom and just about all the future bride desire to present the most effective and differing in picking Design Wedding. Simply choosing the accessories that are right can create a revered atmosphere also information. The very first and foremost prior to making any stage should specify ahead of time the theme of choosing Wedding Dresses By Watters you want, specially picking wedding decorations.
Are you wanting Intercontinental the traditional wedding decorations or even a combination of both. Before they satisfy to choose the design services Decor Wedding looked more excellent, the dominant colour concept was noteworthy and resolved. Do not forget to share with the color of the marriage dress to complement the fence.
Similar Galleries of Watters Brides Mila 7014B Sheath Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dresses By Watters #6)
- Cumberland Island Wedding Venues
- What Dress To Wear At A Wedding
- Warehouse Wedding Venues London
- Boho Beach Wedding Dresses
- Purple Dresses For A Wedding
- 27 Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Venues Nepa
- Wedding Dresses Canterbury
- Wedding Venues Georgetown Tx
- Hsy Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dresses Minneapolis
- Wedding Dresses St Louis Mo
- Grandmother Dresses For Weddings
- Legit Wedding Dress Sites
- Gypsy Wedding Dress Designer Thelma Madine
- Wedding Dress After Wedding