Historic Costume & Textiles Collection - The Ohio State University (exceptional 1890 Wedding Dresses #5)
Historic Costume & Textiles Collection - The Ohio State University (exceptional 1890 Wedding Dresses #5) Images Collection
Costumecos•tume (n. kos′to̅o̅m, -tyo̅o̅m;v. ko sto̅o̅m′, -styo̅o̅m′),USA pronunciation n., v., -tumed, -tum•ing, adj.
- a style of dress, including accessories and hairdos, esp. that peculiar to a nation, region, group, or historical period.
- dress or garb characteristic of another period, place, person, etc., as worn on the stage or at balls.
- fashion of dress appropriate to a particular occasion or season: dancing costume; winter costume.
- a set of garments, esp. women's garments, selected for wear at a single time;
- to dress;
furnish with a costume;
provide appropriate dress for: to costume a play.
- of or characterized by the wearing of costumes: a costume party.
- meant for use with or appropriate to a specific costume: costume accessories.
Collectioncol•lec•tion (kə lek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of collecting.
- something that is collected;
a group of objects or an amount of material accumulated in one location, esp. for some purpose or as a result of some process: a stamp collection; a collection of unclaimed hats in the checkroom; a collection of books on Churchill.
- the works of art constituting the holdings of an art museum: a history of the museum and of the collection.
- the gathered or exhibited works of a single painter, sculptor, etc.: an excellent Picasso collection.
- collections, the various holdings of an art museum organized by category, as painting, sculpture, works on paper, photography, or film: the director of the collections.
- the clothes or other items produced by a designer, esp. for a seasonal line: the spring collection.
- a sum of money collected, esp. for charity or church use.
- [Manège.]act of bringing or coming into a collected attitude.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
OhioO•hi•o (ō hī′ō),USA pronunciation n.
O•hi′o•an, adj., n.
- a state in the NE central United States: a part of the Midwest. 10,797,419;
41,222 sq. mi. (106,765 sq. km). Cap.: Columbus. Abbr.: OH (for use with zip code), O.
- a river formed by the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, flowing SW from Pittsburgh, Pa., to the Mississippi in S Illinois. 981 mi. (1580 km) long.
Statestate (stāt),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., stat•ed, stat•ing.
- the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- the condition of matter with respect to structure, form, constitution, phase, or the like: water in a gaseous state.
- status, rank, or position in life;
station: He dresses in a manner befitting his state.
- the style of living befitting a person of wealth and high rank: to travel in state.
- a particular condition of mind or feeling: to be in an excited state.
- an abnormally tense, nervous, or perturbed condition: He's been in a state since hearing about his brother's death.
- a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;
- the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
- (sometimes cap.) any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
- the body politic as organized for civil rule and government (distinguished from church).
- the operations or activities of a central civil government: affairs of state.
- (cap.) Also called State Department. [Informal.]the Department of State.
- a set of copies of an edition of a publication which differ from others of the same printing because of additions, corrections, or transpositions made during printing or at any time before publication.
- lie in state, (of a corpse) to be exhibited publicly with honors before burial: The president's body lay in state for two days.
- the States, the United States (usually used outside its borders): After a year's study in Spain, he returned to the States.
- of or pertaining to the central civil government or authority.
- made, maintained, or chartered by or under the authority of one of the commonwealths that make up a federal union: a state highway; a state bank.
- characterized by, attended with, or involving ceremony: a state dinner.
- used on or reserved for occasions of ceremony.
stat′a•ble, state′a•ble, adj.
- to declare definitely or specifically: She stated her position on the case.
- to set forth formally in speech or writing: to state a hypothesis.
- to set forth in proper or definite form: to state a problem.
- to say.
- to fix or settle, as by authority.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Historic Costume & Textiles Collection - The Ohio State University (exceptional 1890 Wedding Dresses #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 460 x 709. This post's file size is just 40 KB. If You ought to save This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: 1890 Wedding Dresses.
The wedding day continues to be fixed. It's time for you to design yes to a wedding party. One is picking a Historic Costume & Textiles Collection - The Ohio State University (exceptional 1890 Wedding Dresses #5) for your bride. For women, the wedding outfit is very important to get a weddingdress nice and comfy can be quite a huge confidence increase.
Prepare a budget. The very first thing is to make the budget. We encourage one to set then and a budget that works search for gowns that are within the price range you identify. Often women who don't set a budget, is likely to be 'dark eye' pick the bridal dress design more desired and distress before the wedding.
Choosing the right fashion. Looking on the internet and periodicals for enthusiasm style weddingdress are expected. Nevertheless, you have to find out your own desires: if the costume is selected newfangled conventional or modern, small, long-sleeve or strapless newfangled. Similarly crucial, alter the attire together with moment and the place of the function. Do not want any newfangled carrying a strapless dress if the function is used outdoors through the night. One - the one a cold was truly caught by you in the cold.
Nevertheless, the more alternatives wedding gown design, the more baffled which one to decide on. Hmm, don't be baffled. We will enable you to fix your frustration in picking a 1890 Wedding Dresses for your content time, with some of these methods.
Random Photos on Historic Costume & Textiles Collection - The Ohio State University (exceptional 1890 Wedding Dresses #5)
- Ball Gown Strapless Wedding Dresses
- Hippie Chic Wedding Dress
- Michaela Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues In Middle Tn
- Beautiful Maternity Dresses For Weddings
- Two Piece Wedding Dress
- Tiffany Blue Wedding Bridesmaid Dresses
- Trash Your Wedding Dress
- Inbal Dror Wedding Dress Price Range
- Ebay Wedding Dresses Size 2
- Green Wedding Venue
- Outdoor Wedding Venues In Reno Nv
- Sikh Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dress Patterns Vera Wang
- Quad Cities Wedding Venues
- Sims 3 Cc Wedding Dress