Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Hi , this image is about Lace Wedding Dresses Vintage ( Old Fashioned Wedding Dresses With Lace #11). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 729 x 972. This blog post's file size is only 62 KB. Wether You want to download This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Old Fashioned Wedding Dresses With Lace.
Here are a few Lace Wedding Dresses Vintage ( Old Fashioned Wedding Dresses With Lace #11) tips. First Items Buying Diamonds. For those who live-in surrounding locations and Nyc, you need to visit several merchants diamonds are renowned enough to search for the proper ring. Three items to proceed is New Market Gold Core, Gold Core and Marketplace and its surroundings. Make the most of the per cent installment center using a charge card from your bank the correct service to get a band to recommend and arrange your spending income in the future!
Notice the Correct Moment to Purchase. When applying for a partner, typically, the men will ascertain the date of a genuinely unique. Christmas, New Valentine's and Year day special nights to provide the band to offer for the pair. About the specials' third time, typically many jewelry stores may store an enormous discount. Properly, that's the appropriate time for you to buy a band to recommend!
Properly, these guidelines could be applied when you want to find the Old Fashioned Wedding Dresses With Lace that was best, to your wedding party. Hopefully it could inspire one to believe which is the better.
Related Pictures on Lace Wedding Dresses Vintage ( Old Fashioned Wedding Dresses With Lace #11)
- Salisbury Md Wedding Venues
- Garden Grove Wedding Venues
- Pnina Tornai Wedding Dresses Prices
- Christian Wedding Dress For Bride
- Glamorous Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Venues In Orange County
- Where To Get Cheap Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Venues Fort Wayne In
- Wedding Dress In Australia
- White With Blue Wedding Dresses
- Best Dress To Wear To A Wedding
- Ali Wedding Dress
- What Dress To Wear To A Fall Wedding
- Best Nyc Wedding Venues
- Md Wedding Venues
- Baby Blue Dresses For Wedding