Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Retro Lace Wedding Dresses ( Old Fashioned Wedding Dresses With Lace #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 684 x 912. It's file size is only 56 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Old Fashioned Wedding Dresses With Lace.
When it comes period to purchase a ring that suits into a quite historical evening through the entire course of life you. Be it to get a wedding wedding or ring? Wedding ring become 'presenting' really sacred in encouraging a partnership of love that is really critical to the person you love. With all the variety of rings for special times, you certainly is going to be perplexed being a man or as a present on your spouse. Additionally, select a Retro Lace Wedding Dresses ( Old Fashioned Wedding Dresses With Lace #1)'s model isn't straightforward.
There are certainly a large amount of concerns that you need to realize that your female companion loved the choice's band. Engagement as well as the wedding's moment will also be the memories of all time for you and your companion and can be a quite valuable minute. You do not have to fear, because this short article will provide you with on choosing the right ring some tips and certified for that Retro Lace Wedding Dresses ( Old Fashioned Wedding Dresses With Lace #1) such as for example below.
Choosing a Band. Ladies usually like types ring glistening and dazzling. Jewelry diamond-studded ring could be all women's need. The ring has various connotations relying gem on the band. One of them is really diamonds or a diamond. Stone or gem diamonds will be the most famous. Famous while the hardest product in the world, luster, toughness, and rarity make a stone one of the most precious treasures. A wide number of diamonds can be furnished by the Gold And Silver.
Relevant Ideas on Retro Lace Wedding Dresses ( Old Fashioned Wedding Dresses With Lace #1)
- Wedding Dress Factory
- Barwon Heads Wedding Venue
- Lace Short Wedding Dresses
- Brides Magazine Wedding Dresses
- Sew Own Wedding Dress
- Best Dresses To Wear To A Fall Wedding
- Wearing Maxi Dress To Wedding
- Best Wedding Venues In Central Florida
- Anna Campbell Used Wedding Dress
- 1920s Vintage Style Wedding Dresses
- Vera Wang New Wedding Dresses
- Princess Diana Wedding Dress Price
- Indianapolis Wedding Dress
- Blue Cocktail Dresses For Wedding
- Traditional Blue Irish Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dresses Under $100