Choosingchoose (cho̅o̅z),USA pronunciation v., chose;
cho•sen or ([Obs.]) chose;
- to select from a number of possibilities;
pick by preference: She chose Sunday for her departure.
- to prefer or decide (to do something): He chose to run for election.
- to want;
- (esp. in children's games) to contend with (an opponent) to decide, as by odd or even, who will do something: I'll choose you to see who gets to bat first.
- to make a choice: He chose carefully.
- to be inclined: You may stay here, if you choose.
- (esp. in children's games) to decide, as by means of odd or even, who will do something: Let's choose to see who bats first.
- cannot choose but, cannot do otherwise than;
is or are obliged to: He cannot choose but obey.
- choose up:
- to select (players) for a contest or game: The boys chose up sides for the game.
- to select players for a contest or game: We have to choose up before we can play.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Shapeshape (shāp),USA pronunciation n., v., shaped, shap•ing.
- the quality of a distinct object or body in having an external surface or outline of specific form or figure.
- this quality as found in some individual object or body form: This lake has a peculiar shape.
- something seen in outline, as in silhouette: A vague shape appeared through the mist.
- an imaginary form;
- an assumed appearance;
guise: an angel in the shape of a woman.
- a particular or definite organized form or expression: He could give no shape to his ideas.
- proper form;
- condition or state of repair: The old house was in bad shape. He was sick last year, but is in good shape now.
- the collective conditions forming a way of life or mode of existence: What will the shape of the future be?
- the figure, physique, or body of a person, esp. of a woman: A dancer can keep her shape longer than those of us who have sedentary jobs.
- something used to give form, as a mold or a pattern.
- Also called section. Building Trades, Metalworking. a flanged metal beam or bar of uniform section, as a channel iron, I-beam, etc.
- a ball, cone, drum, etc., used as a day signal, singly or in combinations, to designate a vessel at anchor or engaged in some particular operation.
- take shape, to assume a fixed form;
become definite: The house is beginning to take shape.
- to give definite form, shape, organization, or character to;
fashion or form.
- to couch or express in words: to shape a statement.
- to adjust;
adapt: He shaped everything to suit his taste.
- to direct (one's course, future, etc.).
- to file the teeth of (a saw) to uniform width after jointing.
- to teach (a desired behavior) to a human or other animal by successively rewarding the actions that more and more closely approximate that behavior.
- [Obs.]to appoint;
shap′a•ble, shape′a•ble, adj.
- to come to a desired conclusion or take place in a specified way: If discussions shape properly, the companies will merge.
- shape up:
- to assume a specific form: The plan is beginning to shape up.
- to evolve or develop, esp. favorably.
- to improve one's behavior or performance to meet a required standard.
- to get oneself into good physical condition.
- (of longshoremen) to get into a line or formation in order to be assigned the day's work.
Hi there, this picture is about Choosing The Right Wedding Dress For Your Body Shape ( Halter Corset Wedding Dress #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1436 x 1958. This blog post's file size is just 373 KB. Wether You desired to save This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Halter Corset Wedding Dress.
Choosing The Right Wedding Dress For Your Body Shape ( Halter Corset Wedding Dress #5) is really a holy issue could be an event of the lifetime for someone. Wedding affair is an occasion that will not be forgotten anytime soon, and everyone wishes her wedding wedding or looks really beautiful. One of many most critical items in a marriage or even a wedding is currently selecting the most appropriate accessories for two beings who'll function as the new vessel sailed lifestyle.
things that are various are also wanted by each pair using the concept Decoration Wedding or Union wonderful and special. Virtually all the potential bride and groom wish to demonstrate the Decoration Wedding that is top and differing in choosing. Just choosing the accessories that are right can create a setting that is holy also intelligence. The initial and foremost prior to making any stage should establish beforehand the style of selecting Choosing The Right Wedding Dress For Your Body Shape ( Halter Corset Wedding Dress #5) you would like, especially choosing wedding arrangements.
Would you like Worldwide the standard wedding accessories or a combination of equally. The principal color concept resolved and was remarkable before they meet to choose the design providers Decoration Wedding looked more ideal. Don't forget to tell the wedding dress' color to complement the aisle.
Determine perhaps the marriage party or wedding will undoubtedly be presented in outside or indoor. In case you select interior wedding or a Wedding then consider the high-ceiling of the area as a way to be coordinated with wedding decorations in even a wedding or your wedding service. You select outdoor wedding party Wedding or a party must make everything it could assume the climate can adjust being a covering.
Perform a site study Wedding or venue so that you can customize the design of one's decoration with outdoor place. Complete you establish position and wedding theme, it is possible to choose a decorator to get a wedding or a wedding is right for you that satisfies your allowance too. It is possible to discuss with him about pick Choosing The Right Wedding Dress For Your Body Shape ( Halter Corset Wedding Dress #5) for the main wedding, where to consume, standing bloom and so on.
That tips on choosing Halter Corset Wedding Dress we've defined in more detail. Today it was simply you and your partner determine. Welcome pick accessories Wedding or possibly a wedding that is proper, inexpensive and appealing for Wedding-party or your wedding remarkable.
Related Posts on Choosing The Right Wedding Dress For Your Body Shape ( Halter Corset Wedding Dress #5)
- Cheap Wedding Dresses In Orange County
- Castle Wedding Venues California
- Beach Style Wedding Dresses Australia
- Wedding Dress Cinderella Style
- Ready To Wear Wedding Dresses Uk
- Find Your Wedding Dress Style
- Buy Wedding Dresses Online Australia
- Plus Size Wedding Dresses With Sleeves No Train
- Wedding Dress For Winter
- San Antonio Wedding Dress Shops
- Medium Wedding Dresses
- Chinese Replica Wedding Dress
- Mermaid Princess Wedding Dress
- Black N White Wedding Dress
- How To Draw Wedding Dresses
- Simply Wedding Dresses