Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Zoom. Vintage Wedding Dresses . ( Vintage Wedding Dress Long Sleeve #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1116 x 1674. This attachment's file size is just 151 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Vintage Wedding Dress Long Sleeve.
A need for more thinking as well as wearing can get wedding gifts that complement the considerations in choosing a Zoom. Vintage Wedding Dresses . ( Vintage Wedding Dress Long Sleeve #3) for somebody or possibly a buddy sometimes. Because of the dizziness occasionally we are going to truly give because of being unsure of what things to offer the recipient something money just.
But do you realize that occasionally also the couple desires to get presents of products from buddies or relatives as gifts from pals are very unique for your pair's wedding. Below are a few methods that may accomplish you.
For art lovers partners. Nothing is remarkable for wedding lovers who enjoy artwork when getting a reward of display passes, show tickets / audio / bands / singers in their favorite. When obtaining items stated earlier they will feel pleased. You just figure out who the group, vocalist, performing arts preferred relevant bridal pair. This ticket can be a surprise to them within the type of a particular surprise and become ready to produce them.
Random Posts on Zoom. Vintage Wedding Dresses . ( Vintage Wedding Dress Long Sleeve #3)
- Dresses For Wedding Guests Plus Size
- Simple But Elegant Wedding Dress
- Heart Shaped Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress For City Hall
- Civil Wedding Dresses
- Coco Austin Wedding Dress
- Prices For Pronovias Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress Shop In London
- Friends In Wedding Dresses
- Ivory Wedding Dress What Color Shirt For Groom
- Aline V Neck Wedding Dress
- Anarkali Wedding Dress
- Make My Wedding Dress
- 19th Century Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dress Sweaters
- Outdoor Wedding Venues In Reno Nv