Averageav•er•age (av′ər ij, av′rij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a quantity, rating, or the like that represents or approximates an arithmetic mean: Her golf average is in the 90s. My average in science has gone from B to C this semester.
- a typical amount, rate, degree, etc.;
- See arithmetic mean.
- a quantity intermediate to a set of quantities.
- a charge paid by the master of a ship for such services as pilotage or towage.
- an expense, partial loss, or damage to a ship or cargo.
- the incidence of such an expense or loss to the owners or their insurers.
- an equitable apportionment among all the interested parties of such an expense or loss. Cf. general average, particular average.
- on the or an average, usually;
typically: She can read 50 pages an hour, on the average.
- of or pertaining to an average;
estimated by average;
forming an average: The average rainfall there is 180 inches.
ordinary: The average secretary couldn't handle such a workload. His grades were nothing special, only average.
- to find an average value for (a variable quantity);
reduce to a mean: We averaged the price of milk in five neighborhood stores.
- (of a variable quantity) to have as its arithmetic mean: Wheat averages 56 pounds to a bushel.
- to do or have on the average: He averages seven hours of sleep a night.
- to have or show an average: to average as expected.
- average down, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a lower price to reduce the average cost of one's holdings.
- average out:
- to come out of a security or commodity transaction with a profit or without a loss.
- to reach an average or other figure: His taxes should average out to about a fifth of his income.
- average up, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a higher price to take advantage of a contemplated further rise in prices.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Average Wedding Dress Cost Uk 2016 73 ( How Much Wedding Dress Cost #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 836 x 836. It's file size is just 76 KB. If You want to download This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: How Much Wedding Dress Cost.
Though joining friends, a marriage party household, or colleagues, you certainly can make including Average Wedding Dress Cost Uk 2016 73 ( How Much Wedding Dress Cost #1) you'll wear. However, occasionally there are various girls that are unwilling while joining a wedding to wear a black dress. But this time, as being a guest, it is possible to don a costume that is black into a wedding. Thus, the black can be a basic coloring that is ideal for all women, widespread, and extremely multifunctional. In addition, the automated dark gown exudes style but also could appear informal and tranquil.
Nevertheless, before selecting a black outfit to don to some wedding, keep in mind that the fashion's procedures very influenced by the substance along with the item rather than the color. Armed with one of these suggestions, you can don a black outfit when visited a marriage, no matter where the positioning of rendering. Listed here is striking look Average Wedding Dress Cost Uk 2016 73 ( How Much Wedding Dress Cost #1) once you come backyard wedding, official and themed coast.
The garden party is felt of by the wedding party. In the morning or evening together with the feel of the small relaxed, usually performed to get a backyard wedding or garden party nuanced. Therefore, pick a black costume to your benefit with shirt or cotton while attending a wedding using a design such as this.
The occasion in the seaside or seaside wedding. The wedding party was given that the majority are held to the seaside or beach wedding. Usually, vibrant colored gowns will be chosen by women. As breeze nevertheless, there is something quite classy while carrying a dark gown while participating a marriage on the beach so when the attire just a little flutter. In choosing a costume to get a beach marriage party, the important thing can be a light material.
Official celebration themed wedding. Furthermore, a wedding party is likewise or blacktie formal held at night. For a theme party-like this, gown that is black may often deserve to be incurred. Nevertheless, you should constantly use a black attire with pieces that are lengthy. However, you can also don a dark attire with knee-length in accordance with your ease.
Equally, while joining a marriage, afew easy tips to use a Average Wedding Dress Cost Uk 2016 73 ( How Much Wedding Dress Cost #1). Along with the remarkable facet of style and luxury, it satisfies used attire that is dark for each and every physique and make you look stunning
Relevant Designs on Average Wedding Dress Cost Uk 2016 73 ( How Much Wedding Dress Cost #1)
- Wedding Venues In Chandler
- Wairarapa Wedding Reception Venues
- Dress Up For A Wedding
- Wedding Dress Inexpensive
- Phase Eight Lace Wedding Dress
- Plus Size Blue Wedding Dresses
- Lace Wedding Dresses With Long Trains
- How To Shop For A Wedding Dress
- Casa Toscana Wedding Venue
- Wedding Dresses For Eloping
- Dresses For Mature Wedding Guest
- Wedding Dresses Suitable For The Beach
- Brenaissance Wedding Venue
- Long Sleeve Muslim Wedding Dress
- Kente Wedding Dress
- Tea Dress Wedding Dresses Uk