Yellowyel•low (yel′ō),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a color like that of egg yolk, ripe lemons, etc.;
the primary color between green and orange in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 570 and 590 nm.
- the yolk of an egg.
- a yellow pigment or dye.
- See yellow light.
- [Slang.]See yellow jacket (def. 2).
- of the color yellow.
- [Often Offensive.]
- designating or pertaining to an Oriental person or Oriental peoples.
- designating or pertaining to a person of mixed racial origin, esp. of black and white heritage, whose skin is yellowish or yellowish brown.
- having a sallow or yellowish complexion.
- (of journalism, a newspaper, etc.)
- sensational, esp. morbidly or offensively so: That yellow rag carried all the gory details.
- dishonest in editorial comment and the presentation of news, esp. in sacrificing truth for sensationalism: Objective reporting isn't always a match for yellow journalism.
- to make or become yellow: Yellow the sheets with dye. The white stationery had yellowed with age.
Neonne•on (nē′on),USA pronunciation n.
- a chemically inert gaseous element occurring in small amounts in the earth's atmosphere, used chiefly in a type of electrical lamp. Symbol: Ne;
at. wt.: 20.183;
at. no.: 10;
density: 0.9002 g/l at 0°C and 760 mm pressure.
- See neon lamp.
- a sign or advertising sign formed from neon lamps.
- using or containing the gas neon.
- made of or formed by a neon lamp or lamps: a neon sign.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a tawdry urban district or of gaudy nighttime entertainment.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Hi peoples, this image is about Fluorescent Yellow Neon Wedding Dress (amazing Neon Wedding Dress #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 474 x 711. It's file size is only 20 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Neon Wedding Dress.
Fluorescent Yellow Neon Wedding Dress (amazing Neon Wedding Dress #6) is really a holy issue might be an experience of a lifetime for somebody. Wedding celebration is an event that'll not be forgotten anytime soon, and everyone desires her marriage party wedding or appears quite desirable. One of many most critical things in a marriage is currently choosing the right designs for 2 beings who will function as the fresh ship sailed lifestyle.
things that are various are also wanted by each pair together with Relationship unique and unique or the principle Decoration Wedding. Almost all the prospective bride and groom desire to show the various in picking and top Design Wedding. Simply choosing the right decorations can cause a setting that is sacred also intelligence. The 1st and foremost before making any level must designate in advance the design of picking Neon Wedding Dress you need, specifically choosing wedding designs.
Are you wanting the traditional wedding decorations, International or perhaps a combination of both. The principal colour design was noteworthy and solved before they match to find the decoration services Decoration Wedding seemed more perfect. Do not forget to tell the colour of the marriage attire to fit the fence.
Relevant Pictures of Fluorescent Yellow Neon Wedding Dress (amazing Neon Wedding Dress #6)
- Gypsy Wedding Dress Designer Thelma Madine
- Western Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Mermaid Wedding Dresses Plus Size
- Lace Wedding Dress Sleeves
- Chiffon Wedding Dress Cap Sleeves
- Dresses To Wear To A Formal Wedding
- Orange Wedding Guest Dresses
- Wedding Reception Venues In Richmond Va
- Bloomington Indiana Wedding Venues
- Wedding Dresses Plus Size Lace
- Wedding Dress Under 100
- Wedding Dress Chords Piano
- Tight Fishtail Wedding Dress
- Hipster Wedding Venues
- Shop Wedding Dresses Uk
- Steam Punk Wedding Dresses