GypsyGyp•sy ( jip′sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -sies, adj.
- a member of a nomadic, Caucasoid people of generally swarthy complexion, who migrated originally from India, settling in various parts of Asia, Europe, and, most recently, North America.
the language of the Gypsies.
- (l.c.) a person held to resemble a gypsy, esp. in physical characteristics or in a traditionally ascribed freedom or inclination to move from place to place.
- (l.c.) See gypsy cab.
- (l.c.) an independent, usually nonunion trucker, hauler, operator, etc.
- (l.c.) a chorus dancer, esp. in the Broadway theater.
- (l.c.) gyp1 (def. 4).
Also,[esp. Brit.,] Gipsy, gipsy. gyp′sy•dom, n.
- of or pertaining to the Gypsies.
- (l.c.) working independently or without a license: gypsy truckers.
gyp′sy•esque′, gyp′sy•ish, gyp′sy•like′, gyp′se•ian, adj.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Hi peoples, this post is about Gypsy Wedding Dress Cost (charming How Much Do The Gypsy Wedding Dresses Cost #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 729 x 972. This blog post's file size is only 132 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this article: How Much Do The Gypsy Wedding Dresses Cost.
Are you currently seeking Gypsy Wedding Dress Cost (charming How Much Do The Gypsy Wedding Dresses Cost #6)? We can not reject that parents do have a very huge part for us. From childhood until we mature his providers on our lives is huge. Even upto our attitudes manifest and also have a spouse. Both aren't care and simply boost for one to settle down, however they're constantly there to offer support when you experience the pressure of lifestyle.
Trip. It is possible to give a to them and travel where all-the journey and accommodation costs incurred by you. On the travel package services it can be saved by income for this beforehand in case you are nevertheless small. Most of the visitor hotels in the united kingdom that offers so on and amazing natural appeal, for example Bali.
To offer a gift for parents, ever surpassed your brain during this time above compromise all consideration and their wonderful help? Both of one's parents must get yourself a treasure or reward for any solutions as well as for this to us. Properly, here are some of the awards that may be employed as How Much Do The Gypsy Wedding Dresses Cost.
Similar Pictures of Gypsy Wedding Dress Cost (charming How Much Do The Gypsy Wedding Dresses Cost #6)
- Peasant Wedding Dresses
- Vows Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dresses Columbia Md
- Mature Women Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress Stores Boston
- Tupelo Wedding Venues
- Mira Zwillinger Wedding Dresses
- Seabrook Wedding Venue
- Tiffany Blue Wedding Bridesmaid Dresses
- Zoe Ball Wedding Dress
- White Linen Dress For Beach Wedding
- Nj Shore Wedding Venues
- Wedding Evening Dresses
- Vera Wang 2012 Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues Pensacola
- Outdoor Wedding Venues Syracuse Ny