Roserose1 (rōz),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., rosed, ros•ing.
- any of the wild or cultivated, usually prickly-stemmed, pinnate-leaved, showy-flowered shrubs of the genus Rosa. Cf. rose family.
- any of various related or similar plants.
- the flower of any such shrub, of a red, pink, white, or yellow color.
- the traditional reddish color of this flower, variously a purplish red, pinkish red, or light crimson.
- an ornament shaped like or suggesting this flower.
- a pink or pinkish-red color in the cheek.
- See rose window.
- a representation of a wild rose with five petals, usually seeded and barbed in a symmetrical design and used esp. as the cadency mark of a seventh son.
- any of various diagrams showing directions radiating from a common center, as a compass card or wind rose.
- an obsolete gem style or cut, flat on the bottom and having an upper side with from 12, or fewer, to 32 triangular facets.
- a gem with this cut.
- a perforated cap or plate, as at the end of a pipe or the spout of a watering pot, to break a flow of water into a spray.
- an ornamental plate or socket surrounding the shaft of a doorknob at the face of a door.
- a plane polar curve consisting of three or more equal loops that meet at the origin. Equation: r= a sinnθ or r = a cosnθ.
- come up roses, [Informal.]to turn out all right;
result in success, glory, or profit: Despite setbacks, things should come up roses in the long run.
- of the color rose.
- for, containing, or growing roses: a rose garden.
- scented like a rose.
- to make rose-colored.
- to flush (the face, cheeks, etc.).
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Halterhal•ter1 (hôl′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a rope or strap with a noose or headstall for leading or restraining horses or cattle.
- a rope with a noose for hanging criminals;
the hangman's noose;
- death by hanging.
- Also called hal′ter top′. a woman's top, secured behind the neck and across the back, leaving the arms, shoulders, upperback, and often the midriff bare.
- to put a halter on;
restrain as by a halter.
- to hang (a person).
- (of a garment) having a neckline consisting of a cord, strap, band, or the like that is attached to or forms part of the front of a backless and sleeveless bodice and extends around the neck: a halter dress.
Neckneck (nek),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk.
- the part of a garment encircling, partly covering, or closest to the neck;
- the length of the neck of a horse or other animal as a measure in racing.
- the slender part near the top of a bottle, vase, or similar object.
- any narrow, connecting, or projecting part suggesting the neck of an animal.
- a narrow strip of land, as an isthmus or a cape.
- a strait.
- the longer and more slender part of a violin or similar stringed instrument, extending from the body to the head.
- [Building Trades, Mach.]the part on a shank of a bolt next to the head, esp. when it has a special form.
- a narrowed part of a bone, organ, or the like.
- the slightly narrowed region of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- beard (def. 5).
- a cylindrical continuation of the shaft of a column above the lower astragal of the capital, as in the Roman Doric and Tuscan orders.
- Also called volcanic neck. the solidified lava or igneous rock filling a conduit leading either to a vent of an extinct volcano or to a laccolith.
- be up to one's neck, [Informal.]to have a surfeit;
be overburdened: Right now she's up to her neck in work.
- break one's neck, to make a great effort: We broke our necks to get there on time.
- get it in the neck:
- to suffer punishment or loss: The trend is to consolidation and small businesses are getting it in the neck.
- to be rejected or dismissed: The employees got it in the neck when the company moved overseas.
- to be sharply reprimanded or scolded.
- neck and neck, even or very close;
indeterminate as to the outcome: They were coming toward the finish line neck and neck.
- neck of the woods, neighborhood, area, or vicinity: Next time you're in this neck of the woods, drop in.
- stick one's neck out, to expose oneself to danger, disaster, failure, disgrace, etc.;
take a risk: He stuck his neck out by supporting an unpopular candidate.
- win by a neck:
- to win by a small amount or narrow margin.
- [Racing.]to be first by a head and neck;
- (of two persons) to embrace, kiss, and caress one another amorously.
- to embrace, kiss, and caress (someone) amorously.
- to strangle or behead.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Hi there, this photo is about Celine Rose Lace Halter Neck Wedding Dress (nice Cheap Halter Neck Wedding Dresses #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 622 x 829. This attachment's file size is just 49 KB. If You ought to download This attachment to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Cheap Halter Neck Wedding Dresses.
You are confused about exactly what the great Celine Rose Lace Halter Neck Wedding Dress (nice Cheap Halter Neck Wedding Dresses #1) on your wedding and how exactly? Below currently some suggestions to help the wedding dress: Strategy a budget is determined by you. You should guarantee a specific cover a marriage dress, before undertaking numerous items to pick and identify the marriage dress. Remember, you're simply while in the first stages of planning a wedding, that is organizing for a wedding costume.
Keep in mind that there are still several things you have to pay and spend for different gear requirements of one's weddingday, even though the bridal dress is vital that you employ. Set a definite number of budget for a wedding dress and keep. Do a small research to obtain info that would be beneficial being a fundamental information in choosing a wedding gown.
Acquiring these details via an investigation that is tiny you can certainly do the internet publication over, to obtain information about styles and the latest enhancements round the models wedding dress. Even better when you have relatives / acquaintances / co-workers who stay in the area of bridal dress. Inquire further about your wedding that is great dress to accomplish.
Related Posts on Celine Rose Lace Halter Neck Wedding Dress (nice Cheap Halter Neck Wedding Dresses #1)
- Skirt Under Wedding Dress
- Salisbury Md Wedding Venues
- Maxi Dresses Wedding Guest
- Dress For Casual Wedding
- How To Draw Wedding Dresses Step By Step
- Wedding Dress Clearance
- Wedding Dresses For Petites
- Vera Wang Wedding Dresses Cost
- Bella Sposa Wedding Dresses
- Arlington Wedding Venue
- Wedding Rental Venues
- Renting A Wedding Dress
- Mother Of The Groom Dresses For Winter Wedding
- Wedding Venues In Santa Clarita
- A New Leaf Wedding Venue
- Wedding Dresses Coventry