Gracegrace (grās),USA pronunciation n., v., graced, grac•ing.
- elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action.
- a pleasing or attractive quality or endowment.
- favor or good will.
- a manifestation of favor, esp. by a superior: It was only through the dean's grace that I wasn't expelled from school.
pardon: an act of grace.
- favor shown in granting a delay or temporary immunity.
- an allowance of time after a debt or bill has become payable granted to the debtor before suit can be brought against him or her or a penalty applied: The life insurance premium is due today, but we have 31 days' grace before the policy lapses.Cf. grace period.
- the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God.
- the influence or spirit of God operating in humans to regenerate or strengthen them.
- a virtue or excellence of divine origin: the Christian graces.
- Also called state of grace. the condition of being in God's favor or one of the elect.
- moral strength: the grace to perform a duty.
- a short prayer before or after a meal, in which a blessing is asked and thanks are given.
- (usually cap.) a formal title used in addressing or mentioning a duke, duchess, or archbishop, and formerly also a sovereign (usually prec. by your, his, etc.).
- Graces, [Class. Myth.]the goddesses of beauty, daughters of Zeus and Eurynome, worshiped in Greece as the Charities and in Rome as the Gratiae.
- See grace note.
- fall from grace:
- [Theol.]to relapse into sin or disfavor.
- to lose favor;
be discredited: He fell from grace when the boss found out he had lied.
- have the grace to, to be so kind as to: Would you have the grace to help, please?
- in someone's good (or bad ) graces, regarded with favor (or disfavor) by someone: It is a wonder that I have managed to stay in her good graces this long.
- with bad grace, reluctantly;
grudgingly: He apologized, but did so with bad grace.Also, with a bad grace.
- with good grace, willingly;
ungrudgingly: She took on the extra work with good grace.
- to lend or add grace to;
adorn: Many fine paintings graced the rooms of the house.
- to favor or honor: to grace an occasion with one's presence.
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Grace Loves Lace Wedding Dress Cost ( How Much Is An Average Wedding Dress Photo #9). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 498 x 747. This photo's file size is only 86 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: How Much Is An Average Wedding Dress.
The wedding date has been established. It is time to design a wedding celebration yes. One of them is selecting a Grace Loves Lace Wedding Dress Cost ( How Much Is An Average Wedding Dress Photo #9) for that woman. For women, the marriage gown is vital to get a wedding dress wonderful and relaxed can be quite a massive confidence increase.
Choosing the right fashion. Looking on the net and journals for motivation model wedding gown are required. Nevertheless, you have to find out your own dreams: whether the dress is picked newfangled conventional or modern, longsleeve, quick newfangled. Equally critical, change the outfit together with the event's location and occasion. Do not need any newfangled when the affair is used outdoors at night wearing a strapless attire. One - the one you really caught a cold .
Nonetheless, the more possibilities bridal dress style, the confused which one to choose. Hmm, do not be perplexed. We will enable you to solve your confusion in selecting a Grace Loves Lace Wedding Dress Cost ( How Much Is An Average Wedding Dress Photo #9) on your pleased day, with some of the guidelines.
Prepare a budget. The first thing will be to make the budget. We encourage you to set a budget that works after which try to find dresses which can be within the price range you establish. Usually brides who don't set a budget, will undoubtedly be 'dark vision' choose frustration prior to the wedding and the wedding gown layout more desired day.
More Photos on Grace Loves Lace Wedding Dress Cost ( How Much Is An Average Wedding Dress Photo #9)
- Wedding Dresses For Mother Of Bride
- Pastel Purple Wedding Dress
- Mia Wedding Dress
- Nj Cheap Wedding Venues
- Syracuse Ny Wedding Venues
- Wedding Dress Stores In Dallas Tx
- Dresses To Wear In A Wedding As Guest
- Carrie Wedding Dress
- Different Wedding Dress Materials
- Wedding Dress Material Types
- Short Wedding Dress With Feathers
- Wedding Dresses Warrington
- Sell Your Wedding Dress
- Korean Hanbok Wedding Dress
- Www Davidsbridal Com Wedding Dresses
- Uk Wedding Venues Unusual