Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Roserose1 (rōz),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., rosed, ros•ing.
- any of the wild or cultivated, usually prickly-stemmed, pinnate-leaved, showy-flowered shrubs of the genus Rosa. Cf. rose family.
- any of various related or similar plants.
- the flower of any such shrub, of a red, pink, white, or yellow color.
- the traditional reddish color of this flower, variously a purplish red, pinkish red, or light crimson.
- an ornament shaped like or suggesting this flower.
- a pink or pinkish-red color in the cheek.
- See rose window.
- a representation of a wild rose with five petals, usually seeded and barbed in a symmetrical design and used esp. as the cadency mark of a seventh son.
- any of various diagrams showing directions radiating from a common center, as a compass card or wind rose.
- an obsolete gem style or cut, flat on the bottom and having an upper side with from 12, or fewer, to 32 triangular facets.
- a gem with this cut.
- a perforated cap or plate, as at the end of a pipe or the spout of a watering pot, to break a flow of water into a spray.
- an ornamental plate or socket surrounding the shaft of a doorknob at the face of a door.
- a plane polar curve consisting of three or more equal loops that meet at the origin. Equation: r= a sinnθ or r = a cosnθ.
- come up roses, [Informal.]to turn out all right;
result in success, glory, or profit: Despite setbacks, things should come up roses in the long run.
- of the color rose.
- for, containing, or growing roses: a rose garden.
- scented like a rose.
- to make rose-colored.
- to flush (the face, cheeks, etc.).
Hello guys, this image is about White Rose R858 ( White Rose Lace Wedding Dress #7). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 394 x 582. It's file size is just 34 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: White Rose Lace Wedding Dress.
Nowadays we'll give some recommendations on White Rose R858 ( White Rose Lace Wedding Dress #7) to you. Adjust Budget. Wedding costs that are pricey will greatly affect the budget of one's wedding band. You are able to modify the needs in accordance with the budget you have after picking products and the style. Magic marriage rings can be an option since the cost is extremely inexpensive, if your budget isn't a lot of.
Properly, on the web to obtain the suggestions later, you can view some photos for a White Rose Lace Wedding Dress with all goods and the greatest style.
Messages Together. Spot an order marriage rings using your companion is important. Therefore the possibility of one of the ring-size is likely to be smaller. Consequently, you the dimension of the band that acceptable as well as can select a primary metal to become used. Your wedding ring when the concept is accomplished that may look ideal in so doing.
Not only that, palladium a wedding ring even offers an affordable value in comparison to jewelry and gold, but the quality is not shed with gold palladium. Palladium is one of the men's wedding rings' favorite.
Similar Images of White Rose R858 ( White Rose Lace Wedding Dress #7)
- Wearing Maxi Dress To Wedding
- Wedding Venues In Brentwood Tn
- Wedding Dress Shop Bexleyheath
- Phase Eight Wedding Dresses Sale
- Wedding Dress Hoop Skirt
- Lover Wedding Dress
- Formal Dresses Wedding Guest
- Outer Banks Wedding Venues
- Cheap Chiffon Wedding Dresses
- Barcelona Wedding Dress Designer
- Wedding Venues Grand Rapids Mi
- Vintage Wedding Venues
- Uk Wedding Venues Unusual
- Best Wedding Dress Online
- Best Wedding Venue Singapore
- Wedding Plus Size Dresses