Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Westwest (west),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the left when facing north, corresponding to the point where the sun is seen to set. Abbr.: W
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction, esp. the western part of the U.S., as distinguished from the East: a vacation trip through the West.
- (cap.) the western part of the world, as distinguished from the East or Orient;
- (cap.) the non-Communist countries of Western Europe and the Americas.
- directed or proceeding toward the west.
- coming from the west: a west wind.
- lying toward or situated in the west.
- [Eccles.]designating, lying toward, or in that part of a church opposite to and farthest from the altar.
- to, toward, or in the west: The car headed west.
- from the west: The wind blew west.
- go west, [Informal.]to die.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Column Wedding Dress From Lillian West ( Grecian Inspired Wedding Dress #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 840 x 1260. This picture's file size is only 89 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Grecian Inspired Wedding Dress.
Conventional celebration themed wedding. As well as Column Wedding Dress From Lillian West ( Grecian Inspired Wedding Dress #6), a themed wedding party is likewise or black tie elegant held through the night. To get a style party-like this, dark outfit can always deserve to become priced. Nevertheless, you ought to often wear a black outfit with bits that are long. Conversely, you can also wear a dark dress with kneelength based on your ease.
Similarly, while attending a wedding several basic suggestions to wear a Column Wedding Dress From Lillian West ( Grecian Inspired Wedding Dress #6). Along with the remarkable aspect of luxury and elegance, it suits cause you to look beautiful and used costume that is dark for every single body shape.
The occasion in the beach or seaside wedding. The occasion was given that many are placed to the beach or seaside wedding. Generally, females may select vibrant colored garments. As breeze, nonetheless, there's something incredibly stylish while carrying a black gown while participating a wedding situated on the beach when the outfit only a little flutter. The key in selecting a gown to get a seaside marriage party is just a lightweight product.
More Pictures of Column Wedding Dress From Lillian West ( Grecian Inspired Wedding Dress #6)
- Nice Dresses For Wedding
- Long Sleeve A Line Wedding Dress
- Tom Ford Wedding Dress
- Detachable Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dresses For Stillborn Babies
- Victoriana Wedding Dress
- Garden Wedding Venues In Maryland
- Customise Wedding Dress
- Dress Up For A Wedding
- Creme Wedding Dress
- Jeweled Wedding Dresses
- Asian Western Wedding Dresses
- J Crew Polka Dot Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dress Underskirt Hoop
- Black White And Red Wedding Dress
- Unique Wedding Venues Tampa