Red Lace Top Tulle Skirt Chinese Wedding Dress With Mandarin Collar ( Wedding Dresses With Red Lace #6)
10 attachments of Red Lace Top Tulle Skirt Chinese Wedding Dress With Mandarin Collar ( Wedding Dresses With Red Lace #6)
Redred1 (red),USA pronunciation n. adj., red•der, red•dest.
- any of various colors resembling the color of blood;
the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nm.
- something red.
- (often cap.) a radical leftist in politics, esp. a communist.
- See red light (def. 1).
- red wine: a glass of red.
- Also called red devil, red bird. [Slang.]a capsule of the drug secobarbital, usually red in color.
- in the red, operating at a loss or being in debt (opposed to in the black): The newspaper strike put many businesses in the red.
- paint the town red. See paint (def. 16).
- see red, to become very angry;
become enraged: Snobs make her see red.
- of the color red.
- having distinctive areas or markings of red: a red robin.
- of or indicating a state of financial loss or indebtedness: the red column in the ledger.
- radically left politically.
- (often cap.) communist.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of North American Indian peoples: no longer in technical use.
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Tulletulle (to̅o̅l; Fr. tyl),USA pronunciation n.
a thin, fine, machine-made net of acetate, nylon, rayon, or silk.
Skirtskirt (skûrt),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a gown, dress, slip, or coat that extends downward from the waist.
- a one-piece garment extending downward from the waist and not joined between the legs, worn esp. by women and girls.
- some part resembling or suggesting the skirt of a garment, as the flared lip of a bell or a protective and ornamental cloth strip covering the legs of furniture.
- a small leather flap on each side of a saddle, covering the metal bar from which the stirrup hangs. See diag. under saddle.
- baseboard (def. 1).
- apron (def. 13).
- Also called apron.
- a flat horizontal brace set immediately beneath the seat of a chair, chest of drawers, or the like, to strengthen the legs.
- Also called bed, frieze. a flat brace or support immediately beneath a tabletop.
- Usually, skirts. the bordering, marginal, or outlying part of a place, group, etc.;
- (disparaging and offensive). a woman or girl.
- an outer part of a rocket or missile that provides structural support or houses such systems as avionics or gyroscopes.
- to lie on or along the border of: The hills skirt the town.
- to border, wrap, or cover with a skirt or something suggesting a skirt in appearance or function.
- to pass along or around the border or edge of: Traffic skirts the town.
- to avoid, go around the edge of, or keep distant from (something that is controversial, risky, etc.): The senator skirted the issue.
- to remove low-grade wool and foreign matter from (the outer edge of fleece).
- to be or lie on or along the edge of something.
- to move along or around the border of something.
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Collarcol•lar (kol′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a shirt, coat, dress, blouse, etc., that encompasses the neckline of the garment and is sewn permanently to it, often so as to fold or roll over.
- a similar but separate, detachable article of clothing worn around the neck or at the neckline of a garment. Cf. clerical collar.
- anything worn or placed around the neck.
- a leather or metal band or a chain, fastened around the neck of an animal, used esp. as a means of restraint or identification.
- the part of the harness that fits across the withers and over the shoulders of a draft animal, designed to distribute the pressure of the load drawn. See diag. under harness.
- an ornamental necklace worn as insignia of an order of knighthood.
- a narrow strip of leather or other material stitched around the top of a shoe as reinforcement or trimming.
- any of various collarlike markings or structures around the neck;
- a raised area of metal for reinforcing a weld.
- a raised rim at the end of a roll in a rolling mill to check lateral expansion of the metal being rolled.
- [Mach.]a short ring formed on or fastened over a rod or shaft as a locating or holding part.
- (in iron or steel construction) a rigid frame for maintaining the form of an opening.
- the upper rim of a borehole, shot hole, or mine shaft.
- Also called bracelet. a narrow horizontal molding encircling the top or bottom of a furniture leg.
- an arrest;
- a person placed under arrest.
- hot under the collar, [Informal.]angry;
- to put a collar on;
furnish with a collar: They finally succeeded in collaring the unwilling dog.
- to seize by the collar or neck: We collared the little fellow and brought him, struggling all the while, into the house.
- to detain (someone anxious to leave) in conversation: The reporters collared the witness for an hour.
- to lay hold of, seize, or take.
- to place under arrest.
- to roll up and bind (meat, fish, etc.) for cooking.
- (of a piece being rolled) to wrap itself around a roller.
Howdy , this blog post is about Red Lace Top Tulle Skirt Chinese Wedding Dress With Mandarin Collar ( Wedding Dresses With Red Lace #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 781 x 825. It's file size is only 116 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Wedding Dresses With Red Lace.
Before speaking about Wedding Dresses With Red Lace allow me to give you some advice on choosing a superior weddingdress. Fixed consistency and a budget to follow. We have setting a budget to choosing a wedding gown is, if you decide to produce a weddingdress on a renowned artist or hire a marriage dress yourself in bridal trust you. Overall it must be budgeted even though that the estimation is almost never appropriate. You maybe even devote less of the budget to find the great wedding gown and will probably spend more compared to budget set.
Well, currently you know how to choose Wedding Dresses With Red Lace in wedding party, you are able to use it when attempt to attend the marriage party.
Select Colour. Think about selecting a material colour bridetobe incurred later on, if you desire to follow the convention of a distinct spot, or even the american history of choosing a bridal dress in white, or possibly that matches the color of the favorites and a whole lot more items that may be used to find the color of the material bridal room for you personally.
Related Posts on Red Lace Top Tulle Skirt Chinese Wedding Dress With Mandarin Collar ( Wedding Dresses With Red Lace #6)
- Wedding Venue Contract
- Cheap Wedding Dresses With Color
- Boston Wedding Venues
- Blue Wedding Guest Dresses
- Where To Sell Wedding Dress Uk
- Wedding Venues In The Inland Empire
- Wedding Dress Me Indian Trail Nc
- Wedding Reception Venues In Richmond Va
- Wedding Venues Georgetown Tx
- Cream Mermaid Wedding Dress
- Chinese Wedding Dress Traditional
- Wedding Venue Cancelled On Us
- Celebrity Best Wedding Dresses
- Best Wedding Dress Online
- Cheap Wedding Dresses Raleigh Nc
- Grand Wedding Dresses