Ball Gown Off The Shoulder Drop Waist Corset Back Tulle Lace Wedding Dress ( Corset And Tulle Wedding Dress #3)
11 images of Ball Gown Off The Shoulder Drop Waist Corset Back Tulle Lace Wedding Dress ( Corset And Tulle Wedding Dress #3)
Ballball1 (bôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a spherical or approximately spherical body or shape;
sphere: He rolled the piece of paper into a ball.
- a round or roundish body, of various sizes and materials, either hollow or solid, for use in games, as baseball, football, tennis, or golf.
- a game played with a ball, esp. baseball: The boys are out playing ball.
- [Baseball.]a pitched ball, not swung at by the batter, that does not pass over home plate between the batter's shoulders and knees.
- a solid, usually spherical projectile for a cannon, rifle, pistol, etc., as distinguished from a shell.
- projectiles, esp. bullets, collectively.
- any part of a thing, esp. of the human body, that is rounded or protuberant: the ball of the thumb.
- a round mass of food, as of chopped meat, dough, or candy.
- (vulgar). a testis.
- balls, Slang (vulgar).
- nonsense (often used as an interjection).
- bolus (def. 1).
- [Hort.]a compact mass of soil covering the roots of an uprooted tree or other plant.
- [Literary.]a planetary or celestial body, esp. the earth.
- (in a metric space) the set of points whose distance from the zero element is less than, or less than or equal to, a specified number.
- carry the ball, to assume the responsibility;
bear the burden: You can always count on him to carry the ball in an emergency.
- drop the ball, to make a mistake or miss an opportunity at a critical moment.
- keep the ball rolling, to continue or give renewed vigor to an activity already under way: When their interest lagged, he tried to keep the ball rolling.
- on the ball:
- alert and efficient or effective: If you don't get on the ball, you'll be fired.
- indicating intelligence or ability: The tests show your students don't have much on the ball. The new manager has a lot on the ball.
- play ball:
- to begin or continue playing a game.
- to start or continue any action.
- to work together;
cooperate: union leaders suspected of playing ball with racketeers.
- run with the ball, to assume responsibility or work enthusiastically: If management approves the concept, we'll run with the ball.
- start the ball rolling, to put into operation;
begin: The recreation director started the ball rolling by having all the participants introduce themselves.
- to make into a ball (sometimes fol. by up): The children were balling up snow to make a snowman.
- to wind into balls: to ball cotton.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse with.
- to form or gather into a ball: When the spun sugar balls, the candy has cooked sufficiently.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- ball the jack:
- to act with speed.
- to stake everything on one attempt.
- ball up, to make or become utterly confused;
muddle: The records had been all balled up by inefficient file clerks.
Gowngown (goun),USA pronunciation n.
- a woman's dress or robe, esp. one that is full-length.
- dressing gown.
- See evening gown.
- a loose, flowing outer garment in any of various forms, worn by a man or woman as distinctive of office, profession, or status: an academic gown.
- the student and teaching body in a university or college town.
- to dress in a gown.
Offoff (ôf, of ),USA pronunciation adv.
- so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
- so as to be no longer covering or enclosing: to take a hat off; to take the wrapping off.
- away from a place: to run off; to look off toward the west.
- away from a path, course, etc.;
aside: This road branches off to Grove City.
- so as to be away or on one's way: to start off early; to cast off.
- away from what is considered normal, regular, standard, or the like: to go off on a tangent.
- from a charge or price: He took 10 percent off for all cash purchases.
- at a distance in space or future time: to back off a few feet; Summer is only a week off.
- out of operation or effective existence: Turn the lights off.
- into operation or action: The alarm goes off at noon.
- so as to interrupt continuity or cause discontinuance: Negotiations have been broken off.
- in absence from work, service, a job, etc.: two days off at Christmas.
utterly: to kill off all the inhabitants.
- with prompt or ready performance: to dash a letter off.
- to fulfillment, or into execution or effect: The contest came off on the appointed day.
- into nonexistence or nothingness: My headache passed off soon.
- so as to be delineated, divided, or apportioned: Mark it off into equal parts.
- away from a state of consciousness: I must have dozed off.
- away from the land, a ship, the wind, etc.
- get it off. See get (def. 45).
- get off on. See get (def. 49).
- off and on:
- Also, on and off. with intervals between;
intermittently: to work off and on.
- on alternate tacks.
- off with:
- take away;
remove: Off with those muddy boots before you step into this kitchen!
- cut off: Off with his head!
- so as no longer to be supported by, attached to, on, resting on, or unified with: Take your feet off the table! Break a piece of bread off the loaf.
- deviating from: off balance; off course.
- below or less than the usual or expected level or standard: 20 percent off the marked price; I was off my golf game.
- away, disengaged, or resting from: to be off duty on Tuesdays.
- [Informal.]refraining or abstaining from;
denying oneself the pleasure, company, practice, etc., of: He's off gambling.
- away from;
apart or distant from: a village off the main road.
- leading into or away from: an alley off 12th Street.
- not fixed on or directed toward, as the gaze, eyes, etc.: Their eyes weren't off the king for a moment.
- from (a specified source): I bought it off a street vendor.
- from or of, indicating material or component parts: to lunch off cheese and fruit.
- from or by such means or use of: living off an inheritance; living off his parents.
- at some distance to seaward of: off Cape Hatteras.
- off of, [Informal.]off: Take your feet off of the table!
- in error;
wrong: You are off on that point.
- slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.
- not up to standard;
not so good or satisfactory as usual;
inferior or subnormal: a good play full of off moments.
- no longer in effect, in operation, or in process: The agreement is off.
- stopped from flowing, as by the closing of a valve: The electricity is off.
- in a specified state, circumstance, etc.: to be badly off for money.
- (of time) free from work or duty;
nonworking: a pastime for one's off hours.
- not working at one's usual occupation: We're off Wednesdays during the summer.
- of less than the ordinary activity, liveliness, or lively interest;
slack: an off season in the tourist trade.
doubtful: on the off chance that we'd find her at home.
- more distant;
farther: the off side of a wall.
- (of a vehicle, single animal, or pair of animals hitched side by side) of, being, or pertaining to the right as seen from the rider's or driver's viewpoint (opposed to near): the off horse; the off side.
- starting on one's way;
leaving: I'm off to Europe on Monday. They're off and running in the third race at Aqueduct.
- lower in price or value;
down: Stock prices were off this morning.
- noting one of two like things that is the farther from the shore;
seaward: the off side of the ship.
- [Cricket.]noting or pertaining to that side of the wicket or of the field opposite that on which the batsman stands.
- the state or fact of being off.
- [Cricket.]the off side.
- to go off or away;
leave (used imperatively): Off, and don't come back!
- to kill;
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Shouldershoul•der (shōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of each side of the body in humans, at the top of the trunk, extending from each side of the base of the neck to the region where the arm articulates with the trunk.
- Usually, shoulders. these two parts together with the part of the back joining them.
- a corresponding part in animals. See diag. under horse.
- the upper foreleg and adjoining parts of a sheep, goat, etc.
- the joint connecting the arm or the foreleg with the trunk.
- a shoulderlike part or projection.
- [Ornith.]the bend of a bird's wing, between the hand and the forearm, esp. when distinctively colored, as in the red-shouldered hawk, Buteo lineatus.
- a cut of meat that includes the upper joint of the foreleg.
- Often, shoulders. capacity for bearing responsibility or blame or sympathizing with other people: If you want to tell me your troubles, I have broad shoulders.
- a steplike change in the contour of an object, as for opposing or limiting motion along it or for an abutment.
- the end surface or surfaces of a piece from which a tenon or tenons project.
- an inclined and raised surface, as on a joggle post, for receiving and supporting the foot of a strut or the like.
- [Fort.]the angle of a bastion between the face and the flank.
- the flat surface on a type body extending beyond the base of the letter or character. See diag. under type.
- the part of a garment that covers, or fits over, the shoulder.
- (in leather manufacturing) that part of the hide anterior to the butt.
- either of the two edges or borders along a road, esp. that portion on which vehicles can be parked in emergencies. Cf. soft shoulder.
- See shoulder season.
- knee (def. 6).
- cry on someone's shoulder, to reveal one's problems to another person in order to obtain sympathy: Don't cry on my shoulder—this mess is your own fault.
- put one's shoulder to the wheel, to work energetically toward a goal;
put forth effort: If we put our shoulders to the wheel, we'll be able to finish the job soon.
- rub shoulders with, to come into association with;
mingle with: As a social worker in one of the worst slum areas, she rubs shoulders with the poor and the helpless.
- shoulder to shoulder, side by side;
with united effort: The volunteers worked shoulder to shoulder with the natives in harvesting the crops.
- straight from the shoulder, without evasion;
candidly: The lawyer told him straight from the shoulder that his case was weak.
- to push with or as if with the shoulder, esp. roughly: to shoulder someone aside.
- to take upon, support, or carry on or as if on the shoulder or shoulders: He shouldered his knapsack and walked on.
- to assume as a responsibility: to shoulder the expense.
- to push with or as if with the shoulder: to shoulder through a crowd.
- shoulder arms:
- to place a rifle muzzle upward on the right or left shoulder, with the buttstock in the corresponding hand.
- the command to shoulder arms.
Dropdrop (drop),USA pronunciation n., v., dropped or dropt, drop•ping.
- a small quantity of liquid that falls or is produced in a more or less spherical mass;
a liquid globule.
- the quantity of liquid contained in such a globule.
- a very small quantity of liquid: I'll have a little more tea, just a drop.
- a minute quantity of anything: not even a drop of mercy.
- Usually, drops.
- liquid medicine given in a dose or form of globules from a medicine dropper.
- a solution for dilating the pupils of the eyes, administered to the eyes in globules by a medicine dropper.
- a limited amount of an alcoholic beverage: He occasionally takes a drop after dinner.
- an act or instance of dropping;
- the distance or depth to which anything drops: a ten-foot drop to the ground.
- a steep slope: a short drop to the lake.
- a decline in amount, degree, quality, value, etc.: a drop in prices.
- a small, usually spherical, piece of candy;
lozenge: a lemon drop.
- a central depository where items are left or transmitted: a mail drop.
- a predesignated place where secret letters or packages can be left to be picked up by another person without attracting attention, as in espionage or drug dealing.
- something resembling or likened to a liquid globule, as certain ornaments, a spherical earring, etc.
- a pendant.
- a descent by parachute.
- an instance of dropping supplies by parachute or an amount of supplies so dropped.
- something that drops or is used for dropping.
- a group of persons dropped by parachute, as the personnel dropped by parachute during one military action.
- See drop curtain.
- See drop scene.
- See trap door.
- a gallows.
- a slit or opening into which something can be dropped, as in a mailbox.
- (in a casino) the income from the sale of chips.
- a small flag, usually of enameled metal, that gives a visual signal in an annunciator.
- an applied ornament resembling a pendant.
- gutta (def. 2).
- the vertical dimension amidships of any sail that is bent to a standing yard. Cf. hoist (def. 7a).
- Also called drop panel. (in reinforced-concrete-slab construction) a thickened portion of the ceiling around a column head.
- [Horol.]the free motion of an escape wheel between successive checks by the pallet.
- the newborn young of an animal.
- at the drop of a hat, at the slightest provocation or without delay: He's ready to fight at the drop of a hat.
- drop in the bucket. See bucket (def. 9).
- get or have the drop on:
- to aim and be ready to shoot a gun at an antagonist before the other person's gun can be drawn.
- to get or have at a disadvantage.
- to fall in globules or small portions, as water or other liquid: Rain drops from the clouds.
- to fall vertically;
have an abrupt descent.
- to sink or fall to the ground, floor, or bottom as if inanimate.
- to fall lower in condition, degree, value, etc.;
diminish or lessen;
sink: The prices dropped sharply.
- to come to an end;
lapse: There the matter dropped.
- to fall or move to a position that is lower, farther back, inferior, etc.: to drop back in line; to drop to the rear.
- to withdraw;
quit (often fol. by out or from): to drop out of a race; to drop from a game.
- to pass or enter without effort into some condition, activity, or the like: to drop into sleep; to drop into a habit.
- to make an unexpected or unannounced stop at a place;
pay an informal visit or call (usually fol. by in, by, or over): Since we're in the neighborhood, why don't we drop in at my brother's?
- to cease to appear or be seen;
vanish: to drop from sight or notice.
- to fall wounded, dead, etc.: A thousand men dropped in the battle.
- to squat or crouch, as a dog at the sight of game.
- to move gently, as with the tide or a light wind (usually fol. by down).
- to ingest an illicit drug orally;
- to let fall in drops or small portions: to drop lemon juice into tea.
- to let or cause to fall.
- to cause or allow to sink to a lower position.
- to cause to decrease in value, amount, quality, etc.;
- to utter or express casually or incidentally: to drop a hint.
- to write and send: Drop me a note.
- to bring to the ground by a blow or shot.
- to set down or unload, as from a ship, car, etc. (often fol. by off ): Drop me at the corner.
- to omit (a letter or syllable) in pronunciation or writing: He dropped his h's.
- to lower (the voice) in pitch or loudness.
- to cease to keep up or have to do with: I dropped the subject. Will you drop your old friends if you win the lottery?
- to cease to employ, admit as a member, or include, as on a list;
dismiss: to drop an accountant from the payroll; to drop three members of the club who have not paid their dues.
- to withdraw or cease to pursue: The police dropped the charges against the suspect.
- to throw, shoot, hit, kick, or roll (a ball, puck, etc.) through or into a basket, hole, or other goal: He dropped the ball through the basket for two points.
- to lose (a game or contest): They dropped two games in a row and were eliminated from the tournament.
- to drop-kick (a ball).
- to score with a drop kick.
- (of animals) to give birth to: The cat dropped a litter of six kittens.
- to parachute (persons, supplies, etc.): The Marines dropped 300 combat troops into the jungle battlefield.
- to lengthen by lowering or letting out: to drop the hem of a skirt.
- to lower (the wheels) into position for landing an airplane.
- to take (esp. an illicit drug) by swallowing;
ingest: to drop LSD.
- to pass out of sight of;
- [Cookery.]to poach (an egg).
- drop behind, to fall short of the required pace or progress: Her long illness caused her to drop behind the rest of the class.
- drop dead, (used as an expression of contempt, disgust, impatience, etc.): If that's the way you feel about it, drop dead!
- drop off:
- to fall asleep.
- to decrease;
decline: Sales have dropped off drastically.
- drop out:
- to withdraw from being a member or participant: to drop out of a club; to drop out of society and become a wanderer.
- to stop attending school or college.
Waistwaist (wāst),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body in humans between the ribs and the hips, usually the narrowest part of the torso.
- the part of a garment covering this part of the body.
- blouse (def. 1).
- the part of a one-piece garment covering the body from the neck or shoulders more or less to the waistline, esp. this part of a woman's or child's garment.
- a child's undergarment to which other articles of apparel may be attached.
- the part of an object, esp. a central or middle part, that resembles or is analogous to the human waist: the waist of a violin.
- the central part of a ship;
that part of the deck between the forecastle and the quarterdeck.
- the constricted portion of the abdomen of certain insects, as a wasp.
Corsetcor•set (kôr′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- Sometimes, corsets. a close-fitting undergarment, stiffened with whalebone or similar material and often capable of being tightened by lacing, enclosing the trunk: worn, esp. by women, to shape and support the body;
- to dress or furnish with or as if with a corset.
- to regulate strictly;
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Tulletulle (to̅o̅l; Fr. tyl),USA pronunciation n.
a thin, fine, machine-made net of acetate, nylon, rayon, or silk.
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Ball Gown Off The Shoulder Drop Waist Corset Back Tulle Lace Wedding Dress ( Corset And Tulle Wedding Dress #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 744 x 744. This attachment's file size is just 38 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Corset And Tulle Wedding Dress.
Corset And Tulle Wedding Dress is truly very important to your wedding. Before speaking about that I would like to tell some tips to you on selecting a wedding dress. First hint, produce a meeting with the artist. In case you go for a marriage attire created by developers that are popular, we recommend you produce a meeting in advance. Generally, designers produce designer wedding dresses according to the customer. It would need a very long time, which range from style discussion to the process.
Don't hesitate to try. There are many variations while in the marriage dress' style. Do not hesitate to use it, girl. Who understands, before you will find a style that you just assume that you don't match, even allow you to look stunning results.
Installing with maximum effectiveness. Try to assume the method that you can look at the general H despite being not used to try. As an example, if you like to use a bridal veil, don't pause to test all time's completeness. Likewise with hair bun or decomposed when H. Because small factors can have an effect on how your costume must seem like.
Nonetheless confused looking design simple yet stunning dress during use? Let us examine an accumulation of Ball Gown Off The Shoulder Drop Waist Corset Back Tulle Lace Wedding Dress ( Corset And Tulle Wedding Dress #3). Who understands, one of these encourage you.
Similar Pictures of Ball Gown Off The Shoulder Drop Waist Corset Back Tulle Lace Wedding Dress ( Corset And Tulle Wedding Dress #3)
- Wedding Farm Venue
- Crystal Belts For Wedding Dresses
- Designer Wedding Dresses Chicago
- Dress For Wedding Mother Of Groom
- Wedding Venues Longview Tx
- Halloween Wedding Dress
- Dresses To Wear In A Wedding As Guest
- Wedding Dress Factory
- Questions To Ask When Booking Wedding Venue
- Lace Wedding Dress With Low Back
- Jennifer Gifford Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues In Middletown Ny
- Short Strapless Wedding Dress
- Dresses For Guest At A Wedding
- Places That Sell Wedding Dresses
- Size 16 Dress For Wedding Guest