Shipship (ship),USA pronunciation n., v., shipped, ship•ping.
- a vessel, esp. a large oceangoing one propelled by sails or engines.
- a sailing vessel square-rigged on all of three or more masts, having jibs, staysails, and a spanker on the aftermost mast.
- [Now Rare.]a bark having more than three masts. Cf. shipentine.
- the crew and, sometimes, the passengers of a vessel: The captain gave the ship shore leave.
- an airship, airplane, or spacecraft.
- jump ship:
- to escape from a ship, esp. one in foreign waters or a foreign port, as to avoid further service as a sailor or to request political asylum.
- to withdraw support or membership from a group, organization, cause, etc.;
defect or desert: Some of the more liberal members have jumped ship.
- run a tight ship, to exercise a close, strict control over a ship's crew, a company, organization, or the like.
- when one's ship comes in or home, when one's fortune is assured: She'll buy a car as soon as her ship comes in.
- to put or take on board a ship or other means of transportation;
to send or transport by ship, rail, truck, plane, etc.
- [Naut.]to take in (water) over the side, as a vessel does when waves break over it.
- to bring (an object) into a ship or boat.
- to engage (someone) for service on a ship.
- to fix in a ship or boat in the proper place for use.
- to place (an oar) in proper position for rowing. Cf. boat (def. 13).
- to send away: They shipped the kids off to camp for the summer.
- to go on board or travel by ship;
- to engage to serve on a ship.
- ship out:
- to leave, esp. for another country or assignment: He said goodby to his family and shipped out for the West Indies.
- to send away, esp. to another country or assignment.
- [Informal.]to quit, resign, or be fired from a job: Shape up or ship out!
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Ship Wedding Dress ( How To Ship A Wedding Dress #11). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 983 x 912. It's file size is just 89 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: How To Ship A Wedding Dress.
Though attending a wedding party family, pals, or acquaintances, you definitely may prepare including Ship Wedding Dress ( How To Ship A Wedding Dress #11) you will wear. Nevertheless, sometimes there are numerous girls that are reluctant while joining a marriage to wear a dark outfit. But this time around, being a guest, it is possible to wear an attire that is black into a wedding. Therefore, the dark is a simple coloring that is incredibly multifunctional, ideal for all-women, and common. Additionally, the automated dark gown delivers elegance but additionally can seem casual and comfortable.
The wedding party thinks of the garden party. To get a yard wedding or garden party nuanced, usually completed in nighttime or the day together with the feel of the minor informal. While attending a wedding having a concept such as this therefore, pick a black attire with cotton for your ease.
Nevertheless, before picking a dark outfit to wear into a wedding, take into account the formalities of the fashion very determined by the product as well as the bit as opposed to the shade. Irrespective of where the place of setup when visited a wedding armed with your ideas, you are able to use a dark gown. Here's inspiring appearance Ship Wedding Dress ( How To Ship A Wedding Dress #11) when you come backyard wedding, formal and inspired coast.
Related Ideas on Ship Wedding Dress ( How To Ship A Wedding Dress #11)
- Wedding Dresses In Houston
- Wedding Venues Kenosha Wi
- What To Wear Under Your Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venue Hire Melbourne
- Wedding Dress Models
- Vintage Corset Wedding Dresses
- Shelter Island Wedding Venues
- Wedding Reception Venues Fife
- Jacqueline Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dresses Under 100.00
- Cheap Vermont Wedding Venues
- Wedding Dress Preowned
- Peony Wedding Dress
- Donate Wedding Dress Canada
- Cheap Atlanta Wedding Venues
- Tulle Ball Gown Wedding Dress