Ivoryi•vo•ry (ī′və rē, ī′vrē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the hard white substance, a variety of dentin, composing the main part of the tusks of the elephant, walrus, etc.
- this substance when taken from a dead animal and used to make carvings, billiard balls, etc.
- some substance resembling this.
- an article made of this substance, as a carving or a billiard ball.
- a tusk, as of an elephant.
- dentin of any kind.
- a tooth, or the teeth.
- the keys of a piano or of a similar keyboard instrument.
- Also called vegetable ivory. the hard endosperm of the ivory nut, used for ornamental purposes, for buttons, etc.
- a creamy or yellowish white.
- a smooth paper finish produced by coating with beeswax before calendering.
- consisting or made of ivory.
- of the color ivory.
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Silksilk (silk),USA pronunciation n.
- the soft, lustrous fiber obtained as a filament from the cocoon of the silkworm.
- thread made from this fiber.
- cloth made from this fiber.
- a garment of this cloth.
- a gown of such material worn distinctively by a King's or Queen's Counsel at the English bar.
- silks, the blouse and peaked cap, considered together, worn by a jockey or sulky driver in a race.
- a parachute, esp. one opened aloft.
- any fiber or filamentous matter resembling silk, as a filament produced by certain spiders, the thread of a mollusk, or the like.
- the hairlike styles on an ear of corn.
- [Brit. Informal.]
- a King's or Queen's Counsel.
- any barrister of high rank.
- hit the silk, to parachute from an aircraft;
- take silk, to become a Queen's or King's Counsel.
- made of silk.
- resembling silk;
- of or pertaining to silk.
- (of corn) to be in the course of developing silk.
Maternityma•ter•ni•ty (mə tûr′ni tē),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of being a mother;
- motherly quality;
- a section of a hospital devoted to the care of women at childbirth and of their newborn infants.
- of, pertaining to, or for the period in which a woman is pregnant or has just given birth to a child.
- for mothers during and after childbirth or for the care of their newborn babies: a maternity hospital.
- for wear by pregnant women: maternity clothes.
Gowngown (goun),USA pronunciation n.
- a woman's dress or robe, esp. one that is full-length.
- dressing gown.
- See evening gown.
- a loose, flowing outer garment in any of various forms, worn by a man or woman as distinctive of office, profession, or status: an academic gown.
- the student and teaching body in a university or college town.
- to dress in a gown.
Hi there, this blog post is about Ivory Lace & Silk Maternity Gown ( Maternity Wedding Dresses Lace Photo #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 590 x 756. This image's file size is only 24 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Maternity Wedding Dresses Lace.
Besides Ivory Lace & Silk Maternity Gown ( Maternity Wedding Dresses Lace Photo #2), selecting a wedding outfit that is great can also be very important to your wedding. Here are some advice on on picking it. Firstly, you have to recognize the body design. Your body design will be the just fundamental guidelines for determining / finding the bridal dress that is right. You can know what and the way a marriage gown that fits the human body when you understand your own personal body condition.
The best wedding dress is likely to be gorgeous certainly will constantly sort the correct weddingdress for-you, and when tailored towards the shape of the body. This affects the pose high, limited,, fat that is little, pear shaped, includes a longneck, large sides, strip and stuff like that. If you are nevertheless in question, consult the bridal / wedding dress designer you what's appropriate for you.
Comprehend the proper execution of the bridal dress. Understand a little of wedding gown shape that's / are tendencies once your system form is understood by you. The diversity of models of wedding dresses like dresses with models of two piece basketball with a sweater and bodice were excellent, the types attire princess aline, sheath, a marriage outfit using a little bit of kingdom, a using a style of a mermaid, a marriage gown having a model of a straight line, strapless, halter, or additional variants of wedding gowns.
To summarize, you can use Ivory Lace & Silk Maternity Gown ( Maternity Wedding Dresses Lace Photo #2) in a few point to create your appearance more fascinating.
More Images of Ivory Lace & Silk Maternity Gown ( Maternity Wedding Dresses Lace Photo #2)
- Helena Mt Wedding Venues
- Mermaid Princess Wedding Dress
- Jane Austen Style Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues Belfast Northern Ireland
- Beautiful Plus Size Wedding Dresses
- Lime Green Wedding Dresses
- Cheska Garcia Wedding Dress
- Ball Gown Lace Wedding Dresses
- Waist Cincher For Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dresses Vintage Inspired
- Alfred Angelo Wedding Dress Prices
- Hollywood Glam Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dress Business
- Bra Under Wedding Dress
- Cheap Wedding Dresses Pictures
- Wedding Dress Ideas For Plus Size