French Lace Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Sweetheart Neckline Wedding Gown,Illusion Neckline, Layered Chiffon ( Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress #3)
French Lace Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Sweetheart Neckline Wedding Gown,Illusion Neckline, Layered Chiffon ( Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress #3) Photos Collection
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Capcap1 (kap),USA pronunciation n., v., capped, cap•ping.
- a close-fitting covering for the head, usually of soft supple material and having no visor or brim.
- a brimless head covering with a visor, as a baseball cap.
- a headdress denoting rank, occupation, religious order, or the like: a nurse's cap.
- mortarboard (def. 2).
- [Math.]the symbol ∩, used to indicate the intersection of two sets. Cf. intersection (def. 3a).
- anything resembling or suggestive of a covering for the head in shape, use, or position: a cap on a bottle.
- a maximum limit, as one set by law or agreement on prices, wages, spending, etc., during a certain period of time;
ceiling: a 9 percent cap on pay increases for this year.
- [Mycol.]the pileus of a mushroom.
- [Bot.]calyptra (def. 1).
- [Mining.]a short, horizontal beam at the top of a prop for supporting part of a roof.
- a percussion cap.
- a selection for a representative team, usually for a national squad.
- a noise-making device for toy pistols, made of a small quantity of explosive wrapped in paper or other thin material.
- [Naut.]a fitting of metal placed over the head of a spar, as a mast or bowsprit, and having a collar for securing an additional spar.
- a new tread applied to a worn pneumatic tire.
- [Archit.]a capital.
- [Carpentry.]a metal plate placed over the iron of a plane to break the shavings as they rise.
- [Fox Hunting.]See capping fee.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a contraceptive diaphragm.
- cap in hand, humbly;
in supplication: He went to his father cap in hand and begged his forgiveness.
- set one's cap for, to pursue as being a potential mate.
- to provide or cover with or as if with a cap.
- to complete.
- follow up with something as good or better;
outdo: to cap one joke with another.
- to serve as a cap, covering, or top to;
- to put a maximum limit on (prices, wages, spending, etc.).
- [Brit. Sports.]to select (a player) for a representative team.
- [Fox Hunting.]to hunt with a hunting club of which one is not a member, on payment of a capping fee.
Sleevesleeve (slēv),USA pronunciation n., v., sleeved, sleev•ing.
- the part of a garment that covers the arm, varying in form and length but commonly tubular.
- an envelope, usually of paper, for protecting a phonograph record.
- [Mach.]a tubular piece, as of metal, fitting over a rod or the like.
- laugh up or in one's sleeve, to be secretly amused or contemptuous;
laugh inwardly: to laugh up one's sleeve at someone's affectations.
- have something up one's sleeve, to have a secret plan, scheme, opinion, or the like: I could tell by her sly look that she had something up her sleeve.
- to furnish with sleeves.
- [Mach.]to fit with a sleeve;
join or fasten by means of a sleeve.
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Waistwaist (wāst),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body in humans between the ribs and the hips, usually the narrowest part of the torso.
- the part of a garment covering this part of the body.
- blouse (def. 1).
- the part of a one-piece garment covering the body from the neck or shoulders more or less to the waistline, esp. this part of a woman's or child's garment.
- a child's undergarment to which other articles of apparel may be attached.
- the part of an object, esp. a central or middle part, that resembles or is analogous to the human waist: the waist of a violin.
- the central part of a ship;
that part of the deck between the forecastle and the quarterdeck.
- the constricted portion of the abdomen of certain insects, as a wasp.
Sweetheartsweet•heart (swēt′härt′),USA pronunciation n.
- either of a pair of lovers in relation to the other.
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar term of address.
- a beloved person.
- a generous, friendly person.
- anything that arouses loyal affection: My old car was a real sweetheart.
Necklineneck•line (nek′līn′),USA pronunciation n.
- the opening at the neck of a garment, esp. of a woman's garment, with reference to its shape or its position on the body: a V-neckline; a high neckline.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Layeredlay•er (lā′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a thickness of some material laid on or spread over a surface: a layer of soot on the window sill; two layers of paint.
stratum: alternating layers of basalt and sandstone.
- a person or thing that lays: a carpet layer.
- a hen kept for egg production.
- one of several items of clothing worn one on top of the other.
- a shoot or twig that is induced to root while still attached to the living stock, as by bending and covering with soil.
- a plant so propagated.
- [Ropemaking.]a machine for laying rope or cable.
- to make a layer of.
- to form or arrange in layers.
- to arrange or wear (clothing) in layers: You can layer this vest over a blouse or sweater.
- [Hort.]to propagate by layering.
- to separate into or form layers.
- (of a garment) to permit of wearing in layers;
be used in layering: Frilly blouses don't layer well.
Chiffonchif•fon (shi fon′, shif′on),USA pronunciation n.
- a sheer fabric of silk, nylon, or rayon in plain weave.
- any women's dress ornament, as ribbon or lace.
- (of dresses, scarves, etc.) resembling or made of chiffon.
- (in cooking) having a light, frothy texture, as certain pies and cakes containing beaten egg whites.
Hi , this picture is about French Lace Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Sweetheart Neckline Wedding Gown,Illusion Neckline, Layered Chiffon ( Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 530 x 751. This photo's file size is just 95 KB. Wether You decided to save This attachment to Your PC, you can Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress.
Are you currently trying to find Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress? We can not refute that parents do employ a large position for people. From childhood till we mature his companies on our lifestyles is great. Also upto our ideals appear and have a partner. Both aren't just elevate and look after one to calm down, but they're always there to supply service when you experience the tension of lifestyle.
To offer a present-day for parents, previously entered your brain during this time above compromise all sympathy as well as their good aid? Both of the parents should obtain a prize or reward for this to us and for almost any services. Well, here are some of the gifts that can be utilized as Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress.
Visit. Where all the vacation and hotel charges incurred by you it is possible to let them have a ticket and travel. For it ahead of time if you are still nominal it can be saved by revenue on a travel-package services. Many of the tourist places in the united states that offers so on and incredible pure attraction, such as Bali.
Related Designs on French Lace Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Sweetheart Neckline Wedding Gown,Illusion Neckline, Layered Chiffon ( Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress #3)
- Chinese Wedding Dress Traditional
- Cover Up For Wedding Dress
- Resort Wedding Venues
- Bryan College Station Wedding Venues
- Boat Wedding Dress
- Georgia Plantation Wedding Venues
- Wedding Venues College Station
- Short Wedding Dresses For Older Brides
- Cheap Wedding Venues
- Pastel Purple Wedding Dress
- Unique Boston Wedding Venues
- Ivory Lace Wedding Dress Vintage
- Tony Bowls Wedding Dress
- Great Gatsby Inspired Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dresses In Miami Fl
- Elvira Wedding Dress