Ivory Lace V Neck Empire Waist Cap Sleeves Wedding Dresses Flower Belt ( Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress #8)
Ivory Lace V Neck Empire Waist Cap Sleeves Wedding Dresses Flower Belt ( Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress #8) Images Album
Ivoryi•vo•ry (ī′və rē, ī′vrē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the hard white substance, a variety of dentin, composing the main part of the tusks of the elephant, walrus, etc.
- this substance when taken from a dead animal and used to make carvings, billiard balls, etc.
- some substance resembling this.
- an article made of this substance, as a carving or a billiard ball.
- a tusk, as of an elephant.
- dentin of any kind.
- a tooth, or the teeth.
- the keys of a piano or of a similar keyboard instrument.
- Also called vegetable ivory. the hard endosperm of the ivory nut, used for ornamental purposes, for buttons, etc.
- a creamy or yellowish white.
- a smooth paper finish produced by coating with beeswax before calendering.
- consisting or made of ivory.
- of the color ivory.
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Neckneck (nek),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk.
- the part of a garment encircling, partly covering, or closest to the neck;
- the length of the neck of a horse or other animal as a measure in racing.
- the slender part near the top of a bottle, vase, or similar object.
- any narrow, connecting, or projecting part suggesting the neck of an animal.
- a narrow strip of land, as an isthmus or a cape.
- a strait.
- the longer and more slender part of a violin or similar stringed instrument, extending from the body to the head.
- [Building Trades, Mach.]the part on a shank of a bolt next to the head, esp. when it has a special form.
- a narrowed part of a bone, organ, or the like.
- the slightly narrowed region of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- beard (def. 5).
- a cylindrical continuation of the shaft of a column above the lower astragal of the capital, as in the Roman Doric and Tuscan orders.
- Also called volcanic neck. the solidified lava or igneous rock filling a conduit leading either to a vent of an extinct volcano or to a laccolith.
- be up to one's neck, [Informal.]to have a surfeit;
be overburdened: Right now she's up to her neck in work.
- break one's neck, to make a great effort: We broke our necks to get there on time.
- get it in the neck:
- to suffer punishment or loss: The trend is to consolidation and small businesses are getting it in the neck.
- to be rejected or dismissed: The employees got it in the neck when the company moved overseas.
- to be sharply reprimanded or scolded.
- neck and neck, even or very close;
indeterminate as to the outcome: They were coming toward the finish line neck and neck.
- neck of the woods, neighborhood, area, or vicinity: Next time you're in this neck of the woods, drop in.
- stick one's neck out, to expose oneself to danger, disaster, failure, disgrace, etc.;
take a risk: He stuck his neck out by supporting an unpopular candidate.
- win by a neck:
- to win by a small amount or narrow margin.
- [Racing.]to be first by a head and neck;
- (of two persons) to embrace, kiss, and caress one another amorously.
- to embrace, kiss, and caress (someone) amorously.
- to strangle or behead.
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Waistwaist (wāst),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body in humans between the ribs and the hips, usually the narrowest part of the torso.
- the part of a garment covering this part of the body.
- blouse (def. 1).
- the part of a one-piece garment covering the body from the neck or shoulders more or less to the waistline, esp. this part of a woman's or child's garment.
- a child's undergarment to which other articles of apparel may be attached.
- the part of an object, esp. a central or middle part, that resembles or is analogous to the human waist: the waist of a violin.
- the central part of a ship;
that part of the deck between the forecastle and the quarterdeck.
- the constricted portion of the abdomen of certain insects, as a wasp.
Capcap1 (kap),USA pronunciation n., v., capped, cap•ping.
- a close-fitting covering for the head, usually of soft supple material and having no visor or brim.
- a brimless head covering with a visor, as a baseball cap.
- a headdress denoting rank, occupation, religious order, or the like: a nurse's cap.
- mortarboard (def. 2).
- [Math.]the symbol ∩, used to indicate the intersection of two sets. Cf. intersection (def. 3a).
- anything resembling or suggestive of a covering for the head in shape, use, or position: a cap on a bottle.
- a maximum limit, as one set by law or agreement on prices, wages, spending, etc., during a certain period of time;
ceiling: a 9 percent cap on pay increases for this year.
- [Mycol.]the pileus of a mushroom.
- [Bot.]calyptra (def. 1).
- [Mining.]a short, horizontal beam at the top of a prop for supporting part of a roof.
- a percussion cap.
- a selection for a representative team, usually for a national squad.
- a noise-making device for toy pistols, made of a small quantity of explosive wrapped in paper or other thin material.
- [Naut.]a fitting of metal placed over the head of a spar, as a mast or bowsprit, and having a collar for securing an additional spar.
- a new tread applied to a worn pneumatic tire.
- [Archit.]a capital.
- [Carpentry.]a metal plate placed over the iron of a plane to break the shavings as they rise.
- [Fox Hunting.]See capping fee.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a contraceptive diaphragm.
- cap in hand, humbly;
in supplication: He went to his father cap in hand and begged his forgiveness.
- set one's cap for, to pursue as being a potential mate.
- to provide or cover with or as if with a cap.
- to complete.
- follow up with something as good or better;
outdo: to cap one joke with another.
- to serve as a cap, covering, or top to;
- to put a maximum limit on (prices, wages, spending, etc.).
- [Brit. Sports.]to select (a player) for a representative team.
- [Fox Hunting.]to hunt with a hunting club of which one is not a member, on payment of a capping fee.
Sleevessleeve (slēv),USA pronunciation n., v., sleeved, sleev•ing.
- the part of a garment that covers the arm, varying in form and length but commonly tubular.
- an envelope, usually of paper, for protecting a phonograph record.
- [Mach.]a tubular piece, as of metal, fitting over a rod or the like.
- laugh up or in one's sleeve, to be secretly amused or contemptuous;
laugh inwardly: to laugh up one's sleeve at someone's affectations.
- have something up one's sleeve, to have a secret plan, scheme, opinion, or the like: I could tell by her sly look that she had something up her sleeve.
- to furnish with sleeves.
- [Mach.]to fit with a sleeve;
join or fasten by means of a sleeve.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Flowerflow•er (flou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the blossom of a plant.
- the part of a seed plant comprising the reproductive organs and their envelopes if any, esp. when such envelopes are more or less conspicuous in form and color.
- an analogous reproductive structure in other plants, as the mosses.
- a plant, considered with reference to its blossom or cultivated for its floral beauty.
- state of efflorescence or bloom: Peonies were in flower.
- an ornament representing a flower.
- Also called fleuron, floret. an ornamental piece of type, esp. a stylized floral design, often used in a line to decorate chapter headings, page borders, or bindings.
- an ornament or adornment.
- the finest or most flourishing period: Poetic drama was in flower in Elizabethan England.
- the best or finest member or part of a number, body, or whole: the flower of American youth.
- the finest or choicest product or example.
- flowers, (used with a sing. v.)a substance in the form of a fine powder, esp. as obtained by sublimation: flowers of sulfur.
- to produce flowers;
come to full bloom.
- to come out into full development;
- to cover or deck with flowers.
- to decorate with a floral design.
Beltbelt (belt),USA pronunciation n.
- a band of flexible material, as leather or cord, for encircling the waist.
- any encircling or transverse band, strip, or stripe.
- an elongated region having distinctive properties or characteristics: a belt of cotton plantations.
- [Mach.]an endless flexible band passing about two or more pulleys, used to transmit motion from one pulley to the other or others or to convey materials and objects.
- a cloth strip with loops or a series of metal links with grips, for holding cartridges fed into an automatic gun.
- a band of leather or webbing, worn around the waist and used as a support for weapons, ammunition, etc.
- a series of armor plates forming part of the hull of a warship.
- a broad, flexible strip of rubber, canvas, wood, etc., moved along the surface of a fresh concrete pavement to put a finish on it after it has been floated.
- a road, railroad, or the like, encircling an urban center to handle peripheral traffic.
- a hard blow or hit.
- a shot of liquor, esp. as swallowed in one gulp.
- a strip of material used in a type of motor-vehicle tire(belted tire), where it is placed between the carcass and the tread for reinforcement.
- below the belt, not in accord with the principles of fairness, decency, or good sportsmanship: criticism that hit below the belt.
- tighten one's belt:
- to undergo hardship patiently.
- to curtail one's expenditures;
be more frugal: They were urged to tighten their belts for the war effort.
- under one's belt, [Informal.]
- in one's stomach, as food or drink: With a few Scotches under his belt, he's everyone's friend.
- considered as a matter of successful past experience: I don't think our lawyer has enough similar cases under his belt.
- to gird or furnish with a belt.
- to surround or mark as if with a belt or band: Garbage cans were belted with orange paint.
- to fasten on (a sword, gun, etc.) by means of a belt.
- to beat with or as if with a belt, strap, etc.
- to hit very hard, far, etc.: You were lucky he didn't belt you in the mouth when you said that. He belted a triple to right field.
- to sing (a song) loudly and energetically (sometimes fol. by out): She can belt out a number with the best of them.
- to drink (a shot of liquor) quickly, esp. in one gulp (sometimes fol. by down): He belted a few and went back out into the cold.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Ivory Lace V Neck Empire Waist Cap Sleeves Wedding Dresses Flower Belt ( Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress #8). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 687 x 1092. It's file size is just 49 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress.
The groom frequently escapes the invitees and guests' attention. All-the focus is normally drawn to the bride, but that doesn't imply you do not appreciate it, right? This time around I will discuss something that is rarely opinions that Ivory Lace V Neck Empire Waist Cap Sleeves Wedding Dresses Flower Belt ( Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress #8). Definitely the gifts fascinating and mad are wonderful for the groom. So what the heck gift idea for the groom mad and fun? Let's take a look!
Youth movie. Presents to groom the first is childhood play video and pictures on her wedding-day. Acquire all footage owned by the parents of the groom or photographs youth photographs (when the groomis parents have no movie) groom, Tuck can also be a tale in regards to a ridiculous event ever happened. And do not forget to put an account about everything concerning the groom, whether it is his resource up the behavior - a behavior exclusive. Subsequently work with WO (wedding manager) who considered the bride to pick the best moment perform it without the knowledge of the groom and bride. Assured them, specifically the groom is likely to be surprised for a gift from you this.
Appealing preferred band to perform at the wedding. Should you choose not make a budget, recommended to receive the groom group to get a "gig" and performed a couple of melodies for the woman. Subsequently, "kidnap" the groom to singalong if the group is currently playing his favorite songs. Well, he would declare a lot of cheers for your items for the groom that really not assumed.
Description items that are silly and humorous. Suppose you compensate the groom a pack of condoms number of tastes and models, then obtain a men's underwear and have the groom to write short messages' buddy and add the trademark. We consider he'll laugh in the items for the groom that you would have kept, and provide her.
Very classic car. Is silent - nevertheless you request permission from the bride and groom's group to change the wedding car. Rent a vintage automobile that's about his taste, and after that be "driver" on her wedding day. Produce hilarious and exclusive accessories on the car. He would be astonished in the notion of a gift for that groom fun and ridiculous.
Alright, that's four Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress are exciting and mad. Well, we feel this reward may goto remember and recollects specially you similar to this is silly since the dearest pals who supply items. Nevertheless, we are positive he'd have loved it.
Random Ideas on Ivory Lace V Neck Empire Waist Cap Sleeves Wedding Dresses Flower Belt ( Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Wedding Dress #8)
- Outdoor Wedding Venues Greenville Sc
- Womens White Dress Suit Wedding
- Vera Wang Wedding Dresses Cost
- Dresses For Mature Wedding Guest
- Buying Wedding Dress From Ebay
- Light In The Box Wedding Dress Reviews
- Sposa Wedding Dress
- Aveline Wedding Dress
- Barbie Doll Wedding Dresses For Sale
- Traditional Blue Irish Wedding Dresses
- Anarkali Wedding Dress
- Different Wedding Venues Perth
- Wedding Venues In Dallas Tx For Small Weddings
- Wedding Dresses Mississippi
- Tulle Ball Gown Wedding Dress
- Wedding Plus Size Dresses