Ladyla•dy (lā′dē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dies, adj.
- a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken: She may be poor and have little education, but she's a real lady.
- a woman of high social position or economic class: She was born a lady and found it hard to adjust to her reduced circumstances.
- any woman;
female (sometimes used in combination): the lady who answered the phone; a saleslady.
- (Used in direct address: often offensive in the singular): Ladies and gentlemen, welcome. Lady, out of my way, please.
- wife: The ambassador and his lady arrived late.
- a female lover or steady companion.
- (cap.) (in Great Britain) the proper title of any woman whose husband is higher in rank than baronet or knight, or who is the daughter of a nobleman not lower than an earl (although the title is given by courtesy also to the wives of baronets and knights).
- a woman who has proprietary rights or authority, as over a manor;
female feudal superior. Cf. lord (def. 4).
- (cap.) the Virgin Mary.
- a woman who is the object of chivalrous devotion.
- (usually cap.)
- an attribute or abstraction personified as a woman;
a designation of an allegorical figure as feminine: Lady Fortune; Lady Virtue.
- a title prefixed to the name of a goddess: Lady Venus.
- [Sometimes Offensive.]being a lady;
female: a lady reporter.
- of a lady;
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Lady Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dresses For Best Lady #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 910 x 1198. This image's file size is only 100 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Wedding Dresses For Best Lady.
Before referring to Lady Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dresses For Best Lady #4) I would like to give you some suggestions about picking a great wedding dress. Fixed and reliability to follow along with. We've to set a budget to picking a weddingdress is, if you opt to create a wedding dress over a popular developer or hire a marriage dress yourself in bridal confidence you. Overall it ought to be budgeted even though the estimate is almost never right. You will likely spend more compared to budget collection and maybe even commit less of one's budget to choose the perfect wedding dress.
Select Colour. Think about picking a textile colour bridetobe charged afterwards, if you want to follow the convention of a certain spot, or even the developed history of picking a wedding gown in white, or maybe that meets along with of the favorites and a whole lot more things that can be used to find the colour of the cloth bridal selection for you personally.
Effectively, today you realize HOWTO choose Lady Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dresses For Best Lady #4) in wedding party, it can be applied by you later when try to attend the wedding party.
Random Images on Lady Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dresses For Best Lady #4)
- Charity Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Venues In Meridian Idaho
- Wedding Dress Lace Sleeves Open Back
- Best Wedding Venue Singapore
- Cheap Wedding Dresses
- Weddings With Black Bridesmaid Dresses
- Nice Dresses For A Wedding
- Wedding Dresses For Full Figures
- Wedding Dresses Patterns
- Ordering Wedding Dress From China
- Ivory Strapless Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dresses For Rent Online
- Country Wedding Dresses For Bridesmaids
- Wedding Guest Dresses Purple
- Cheap Puffy Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress Vintage Style Lace