Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Howdy there, this blog post is about Vintage Wedding Dress Patterns: 1940s (good 1940s Wedding Dress Patterns #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 799 x 1073. This photo's file size is just 104 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: 1940s Wedding Dress Patterns.
Appealing beloved group to shout in the wedding. Should you not produce a budget, advisable to compel the groomis beloved group for a "gig" and sang several tracks for that woman. Then, "kidnap" the groom to sing along if the band is enjoying with his your favorite music. Effectively, he would claim one thousand thanks for that gifts for your groom that actually not believed.
Okay, that's four Vintage Wedding Dress Patterns: 1940s (good 1940s Wedding Dress Patterns #2) are insane and exciting. Well, we assume recollects especially you such as this is silly, because the best buddies who supply presents and this treasure can visit remember. However, we're guaranteed he would have loved it.
Super vintage car. Is hushed - still you request permission from the family of the groom and bride to change the marriage car. Lease a vintage automobile that's about his choice, and then be "driver" on her wedding-day. Make humorous and special decorations around the auto. He would be stunned in something special for that groom fun's concept and mad.
Relevant Pictures on Vintage Wedding Dress Patterns: 1940s (good 1940s Wedding Dress Patterns #2)
- Semi Casual Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Venues Winston Salem
- Maggie Sottero Destination Wedding Dress
- Wedding Dresses Drop Waist
- Cheap Halter Neck Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress Like Kim Kardashian
- Wedding Venues In Springfield Mo
- Zombie Wedding Dress Costume
- Wedding Venues In Evergreen Co
- Wedding Dresses Italy
- A Line Lace Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dresses A Line
- Dress And Jacket Sets For Weddings
- Klein Wedding Dresses
- Christopher Matthews Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dresses In Cincinnati