Looklook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Howdy peoples, this image is about Look 9 – Melania (charming Reem Acra Long Sleeve Wedding Dress Idea #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1395 x 2093. It's file size is just 394 KB. If You decided to save This post to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Reem Acra Long Sleeve Wedding Dress.
Before discussing about Reem Acra Long Sleeve Wedding Dress, we are going to offer you some advice on making a superior wedding invitations. The first step and the design, consult using their parents. Except a wedding party that is separate would be made by each household using a distinct request anyway. The argument along with a battle of words often may actually ensure your request card layout is completely fit.
If essential, supply the label of couples and the calls along with groups of each so the visitor is not perplexed and imagined the invitation was improper handle. Or when it is sensed required, have the phone number in each household. The target, so your recipient of the request could contact the telephone number outlined for certain whether it is true they're invited when the receiver of the invitation was not knowledgeable about her household and the woman.
However for the home strategy, the woman should create its which can be discussed with the Look 9 – Melania (charming Reem Acra Long Sleeve Wedding Dress Idea #3) merchant. Must be examined again, if the routes that you generate are in agreement with route conditions that were present. Summarize several things and do not get yourself a chart or floor plan produced financially could make people wander off. Equally, the road- printing invitation cards or possessed supplier. Is going to be awkward in the event the road was already expired. Do not enable visitors you stray into other areas or compel, even getting missing were additionally being used a celebration.
More Posts on Look 9 – Melania (charming Reem Acra Long Sleeve Wedding Dress Idea #3)
- Southern California Beach Wedding Venues
- Vintage Low Back Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dresses With Lace Back Cut Out
- Indo Western Wedding Dress For Women
- Maxi Dresses Wedding Guest
- A Line Cap Sleeve Lace Wedding Dress
- Aniston Wedding Dress
- Wichita Wedding Reception Venues
- Luxury Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Dress Business
- Pictures Of Black Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Venue Los Angeles Ca
- Wedding Dresses Lichfield
- Walmart Wedding Dresses
- Outer Banks Wedding Venues
- White With Blue Wedding Dresses